GOAT APP legit?

Low price doesn't update. it will say for example 410 but when you look at the listing the lowest will be 430

Every time I report that issue I always get the same response too.

-------
Thanks for contacting GOAT!

We review (up to 24 - 48 hours) every listing prior to activating to ensure that your sneakers are accurately listed and authentic.

Once your listing has been approved, your shoes will be posted and be made available for purchase. The ability to accept offers will also be made available at this time. If you have the lowest price for that sneaker and size, it will be displayed only after the listing has been approved.

Hope this helps clear things up a bit! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you,
----

First bad experience with GOAT was today. Bought CDG’s from Comme Des Garçons store in NYC. Bought a second colorways from Barney’s that I kept. CDG didn’t offer original card credit for a return, so I sold them on GOAT slightly below retail and cut my losses.

Today I get an email that the box was damaged. The bottom of the box got a tear in the shipping process and they recommend offering a discount and provided pictures. I offered 5% and the buyer declined. Overall I think it’s the risk you take with shipping anything. It’s unfortunate that it happened to be these shoes.

Here’s the listing to see the tear: https://goat.app.link/h3al0p13lK

That’s the issue with goat, while everything else is pretty good. They should give sellers a break with the box. If it’s dented or torn slightly it should still pass.

Now if someone sends in a destroyed box, then obviously should be penalized

That’s the issue with goat, while everything else is pretty good. They should give sellers a break with the box. If it’s dented or torn slightly it should still pass.

Now if someone sends in a destroyed box, then obviously should be penalized
Stock x don’t care about the box. I received a couple that was ripped from the sides and on the bottom and still passed authentication without letting buyer know box was damaged. Goat is more strict imo..

Stock x don’t care about the box. I received a couple that was ripped from the sides and on the bottom and still passed

Yea, stockX doesn’t care about anything other than shoes being authentic :lol:

I sent them torn boxes that 100% would get denied by goat and possibly have to give a big discount and denied by the customer

I sent them torn boxes that 100% would get denied by goat and possibly have to give a big discount and denied by the customer
You guys think I should pay for them to be shipped back and sell through StockX? At this point I’m only making $235 at my current asking price. Literally paid $283 for these but didn’t was store credit at CDG.

So true as long as shoes authentic lol... they accept brand new unlaced try on shoes as well. Received a pair of boost laced swapped and everything smh

You guys think I should pay for them to be shipped back and sell through StockX? At this point I’m only making $235 at my current asking price. Literally paid $283 for these but didn’t was store credit at CDG.
You can have goat sell them for you. You will get cashed out asap once buyer purchase your sneakers as goat has possession of your shoes.

You’ll be losing more money have them ship back, gonna cost you $30+ I think because they will charge you for the original shipping to them and the shipping back to you

Let them co sign them

First bad experience with GOAT was today. Bought CDG’s from Comme Des Garçons store in NYC. Bought a second colorways from Barney’s that I kept. CDG didn’t offer original card credit for a return, so I sold them on GOAT slightly below retail and cut my losses.

Today I get an email that the box was damaged. The bottom of the box got a tear in the shipping process and they recommend offering a discount and provided pictures. I offered 5% and the buyer declined. Overall I think it’s the risk you take with shipping anything. It’s unfortunate that it happened to be these shoes.

Here’s the listing to see the tear: https://goat.app.link/h3al0p13lK

I never did see the tear.

I only sell with the consignment stores so that's all I can comment on. I like selling with Goat because I live in NJ and I get my money the next day. They are extremely picky and I caught an L one time sending in slightly scuffed shoes but I should have paid attention. I sell all my questionable stuff on Stockx and I only use FC if I pick up in NYC and/or I'm out of boxes lol.. FCs Paypal payout takes FOREVER so maybe the merger will help out with that. No reason it should take a week.

Back
Top Bottom