GOAT APP legit?

Tracking for the shoes I sold on GOAT say “delivery attempted - no access to delivery location” wtf.

Same happened to me. They tried delivering on Sat, but says business closed. Delivered to goat today and waiting to get cashed out.

Same happened to me. They tried delivering on Sat, but says business closed. Delivered to goat today and waiting to get cashed out.

Yea they’re closed Saturday’s which is the annoying part with both goat and stockX so gotta wait even longer if you ship mid week

i'm listing a pair of used shoes, but when i search for it, it doesn't exist, any ideas?

sold a pair sunday night
dropped off at ups monday morning
delivered, verified and cashed out earlier today
:pimp:

Man they holding my money hostage right now.

2 pairs delivered to them yesterday, 1 got authenticated, got a pay out, got the emails. The other I got no kind of notification what so ever. After about 30 min i went to check the status of the 2nd since i didnt get any emails. The order page says it was completed and authenticated, but the funds completely disappeared from the pending credts and never made it in to cash out section. On top of that the order isnt even listed in the credits page anymore to say it was completed, only in the sold orders part and it says authenticated and funs were released.

I sent an inquiry to them about it last night, havent heard anything yet besides that automated response.

They playing with one of my sales, doesn’t give me the option to confirm. Just says order is under review, and to allow up to 24hrs for review. It’s been almost 36...

They playing with one of my sales, doesn’t give me the option to confirm. Just says order is under review, and to allow up to 24hrs for review. It’s been almost 36...

They aren’t playing, reviewing it for fraud on the buyers end not yours.

Happened to me a month back and it took a5 or so days before they figured it was fraudulent

Other times it was 24 hours

I guess USPS lost my package again. As usual, there is no movement from LA hub to Culver City for couple days. I thought GOAT stop using USPS after several incidents over holidays where lots of packages were missing. So pissed off. They haven't responded to me yet.

My first real problem with Goat as well. I shipped two pairs of the same shoe on Monday, both get verified two days later, and only get credit for one. I send them an email with the screenshot of my order asking and they finally respond today. She tells me she looked at my account and saw I was paid already! I responded 6 minutes later saying check again, I SENT YOU THE SCREENSHOT OF THE ORDER THAT WASN'T PAID. She didn't even bother to actually research it. No response yet of course. They're getting killed on twitter

Ahh gotcha. I’m just being impatient and want my money!

I feel you, its happened to me quite a few times on higher priced shoes. They don't wanna get screwed outta money but sending shoes to someone with stolen CC or whatever is being used

if its established buyer im sure its pretty instant.

sold 3 shoes this week. 2 were instant, and this 1 is being held up.

I'd rather deal with goat over stockx anyway. shipping time is only 1 day as opposed to 3-5 with stockx

sold 3 shoes this week. 2 were instant, and this 1 is being held up.

I'd rather deal with goat over stockx anyway. shipping time is only 1 day as opposed to 3-5 with stockx

im using stockX more due to quicker payout, basically get paid next day. didn't know they lower fees the more you sell... thats a game changer. with the amount of shoes ive sold id be under 9% already

whoa...might have to consider them then with my next sales if they do lower fees :nerd:

payout time would prolly balance out then cuz I shipped some shoes this past monday to goat and got paid out and transferred to my bank by thursday.

edit: just read on stockx faq, you can get lowered to 8.5 or 8% transaction fees but you have to complete a certain amount or $ amount of sales to qualify.

whoa...might have to consider them then with my next sales if they do lower fees :nerd:

payout time would prolly balance out then cuz I shipped some shoes this past monday to goat and got paid out and transferred to my bank by thursday.

yea first few sales its 9.5 like goat, then when you hit level 2 its 9%... takes 30 sales to hit level 3 for 8.5% then I think you need 100 sales for 8%

Serious question man ... there's no phone number, only can use dumb "email" system, all we get is the warehouse address, i dont live anywhere near Cali or the east coast one

What happens if they f*** this up and dont give me my money?

Serious question man ... there's no phone number, only can use dumb "email" system, all we get is the warehouse address, i dont live anywhere near Cali or the east coast one

What happens if they f*** this up and dont give me my money?

As long as you have the emails of the sale, tracking, etc

You’re good. It’s probably some type of glitch or issue but I don’t think I’ve seen anyone post an issue like that which is kinda scary

But as I said having emails of the sale, you sending them out and completing the transaction is proof, think you’ll be fine if you can get a hold of someone.

As long as you have the emails of the sale, tracking, etc

You’re good. It’s probably some type of glitch or issue but I don’t think I’ve seen anyone post an issue like that which is kinda scary

But as I said having emails of the sale, you sending them out and completing the transaction is proof, think you’ll be fine if you can get a hold of someone.

Scrolling thru twitter ive come across 3 or 4 with this same issue. Along with countless other people having issues and not getting responses for days up to weeks.

Any other time ive tried contacting them they responded within an hour or 2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom