GOAT APP legit?

but its proves you dropped off something with weight if they say they received an "empty" box or some shoes the weight next to nothing but your label shows your shoes you dropped off weigh closer to 5lb

like the guy above who might get screwed, if he had a receipt I wouldn't even be sweating it. doesn't matter what goat receives if he has proof he didn't send an empty box

Actually as some of you mentioned, there’s times they don’t properly weigh or even put boxes on the scale. In some cases they’ll just print a receipt out for the asking customer.
I’ve sent infant shoes once that weigh less than a pound, but since goat’s label was prepaid as 4 lbs, the ups counter receipt showed it as “4 lbs”. Eventually when it makes its way through UPS sorting, it’s weighed properly, and finally showed as 1.1 lb on the tracking page.
Just before Christmas I had several boxes to ship out, so I had counter receipts show my boxes weigh 15 lbs each because staples just scanned all the boxes while they were stacked on the scale. One of the boxes was being billed to my own ups account, it eventually weighed in at 2.9 and later I was properly billed at 3.0 lb rate. That’s why I’m saying that the counter receipt doesn’t really prove much other than receipt of a labeled box.

Any ups store you place the package on th scale where’s its scanned

Every package I had sent out had approximate weight regardless what’s on the label

The point being regardless of the weight was updated or not, his receipt would show a weight? That would help his case regarding him apparently sending an empty box

That’s all that maters is for the sender (me, you, him) that it shows a weight... weight of the paid label or actual weight in the end it shows goat none of us sent a empty box

Not sure what’s to argue about that

But that’s kind of what I’m suggesting. If a package is not weighed during the scan, which happens, doesn’t really prove anything about the weight of the box. I often use a ups store in the city, whenever I go the line is ridiculous. So anyone on line that has prepaid labels with packaged up boxes, they just scan them quickly using the scanner gun if a receipt is requested. I think thats fairly common in busier stores.

I can ship a empty box, but it can be scanned in and that counter receipt would still show as the prepaid label weight, ex. “4 lbs”. All I’m suggesting it’s a shaky prerequisite for goat wanting weight proof if that’s why they request it during empty box claims. It’s definitely easy for those of us that make it a habit for always getting the receipt. As I mentioned, it’s most probably documentation for Goat to make claims to their insurer.
The moral is always ask for a receipt even if the ups/fedex/USPS employee is begrudging, just be adamant.

Btw, my damaged box sale I had mentioned earlier, I didn’t offer any discount and within minutes the seller accepted. :nthat:

Point is, I don’t care what goat gets as long as I get paid.

If they have empty packages arriving yet all the sellers have receipt showing weight, that’s on goat to prove otherwise and deal with UPS in the end

In the end, EVERYONE PLEASE GET A RECEIPT WHEN DROPPING OFF PACKAGES.

Agreed, can’t be repeated enough, a paper trail is always important!
Btw, I was just playing devils advocate for goat’s end game and was bored today in between catching some ncaa. :lol:

So they want me to send in a paper saying I did send the shoes out and a copy of my id. See how this will work out, but will get a receipt from now on.

So they want me to send in a paper saying I did send the shoes out and a copy of my id. See how this will work out, but will get a receipt from now on.
I'd keep a paper trail of the documentation you send out to Goat, so they don't end up denying that as well. I'm curious still, what did they mean when they asked about "purchase of the box" at the end of the original email to you?
Hope things work out for you.

What!? .. :smh:

I guess this was the backstory
https://niketalk.com/threads/air-jo...air-on-the-back.656082/page-625#post-29730295

Sounds like a lot of bad customer service but how is the seller and this YouTube guy so certain it wasn't just a honest mixup by that employee? Considering how large Goat has got, it's not that improbable to get many pairs of the same color way , size and used/new pairs inspected by their yeezy section.

attempting to sell sme v2's with a tag detatched (ripped from the hole), and no sticker (in the shoe) .

will this pass from goat? anyone with experience?

attempting to sell sme v2's with a tag detatched (ripped from the hole), and no sticker (in the shoe) .

will this pass from goat? anyone with experience?
long as you put that in the description you should be fine. only thing goat can do is probably ask you to offer a disco if it isnt listed

if you buy a shoe and it doesnt pass GOAT verification, do you get refunded in GOAT credits or do they refund your card?

I bought an older paid off StockX last week. Yesterday it failed authentication. I assume it was worn bc there were never fakes made of these. When I first saw them, there was only one pair listed. I made an offer and shortly after it was accepted. It wasn't the original listing though bc it was still up after mine was accepted. So someone else had a pair and sniped my offer bc the guy that had a pair listed could accept it. Now I guess I'll try to buy the pair that was up there originally.

Back
Top Bottom