GOAT APP legit?

$150 - 9.5% (commission fee) = $135.75 - $5 (seller fee) = $130.75 - 3% (to transfer to your bank or paypal) = $126.83
Ah I didn’t realize there was a seller fee. Guess I’m not messing with them anymore unless it’s the last option.

Ah I didn’t realize there was a seller fee. Guess I’m not messing with them anymore unless it’s the last option.

Yea that $5 is dumb

They’ve had it for quite awhile now

Wish I moved to stockX sooner and would’ve had even lower fees with the amount of kicks I’ve moved on goat :smh:

The $5 fee is for shipping which StockX currently doesn't charge to sellers. I usually sell for a higher price on Goat so the extra 5 isn't too bad. I do like that StockX lowers the fee the more shoes you sell but I don't move that many sneakers to get past level 2 anyway.

Starting to sweat a StockX package I dropped off at UPS store on Tuesday. Normally there's a scan that afternoon when it gets picked up by the truck and another scan the next morning when it leaves the hub but there's been nothing. It still says it's been dropped off at the UPS store. From my experience there's really not much I can do but wait and pray it shows up in Detroit?

Starting to sweat a StockX package I dropped off at UPS store on Tuesday. Normally there's a scan that afternoon when it gets picked up by the truck and another scan the next morning when it leaves the hub but there's been nothing. It still says it's been dropped off at the UPS store. From my experience there's really not much I can do but wait and pray it shows up in Detroit?
did you get a receipt? thats all that matters in case something happened

but the initial scan of being dropped off at the UPS is good. could be maybe they haven't had a truck come pick up package the last day or two? who knows

did you get a receipt? thats all that matters in case something happened

but the initial scan of being dropped off at the UPS is good. could be maybe they haven't had a truck come pick up package the last day or two? who knows
Yea I got a receipt. Na I stopped by this morning and they said they had a truck come by Tuesday and yesterday. She basically just gave me the Jordan shrug.

Yea I got a receipt. Na I stopped by this morning and they said they had a truck come by Tuesday and yesterday. She basically just gave me the Jordan shrug.
I think you'll be fine, could be a skipped scan from the main hub? it shows they were dropped off and you have the receipt. the rest is on UPS so I wouldn't sweat it

I think you'll be fine, could be a skipped scan from the main hub? it shows they were dropped off and you have the receipt. the rest is on UPS so I wouldn't sweat it
When I dropped off she said it said it'd get there Friday so I'll just hold my breath until then.

Doesn’t goat offer the option to ship via UPS? All recent labels were generated in USPS, but I’d prefer to use the former.

I think CA or around there have USPS

everyone else got switched to UPS? I haven't had USPS option for well over a year now

My package made it to Stockx btw. Actually got paid out before the ups app ever updated saying it was delivered.

I only have ups option.

I think CA or around there have USPS

everyone else got switched to UPS? I haven't had USPS option for well over a year now

I’ve seen it noted somewhere (possibly a previous email) but it still reflects USPS in my app and label. I’m in TX but not sure if that matters. Just curious as they’re preferred. I’ll reach out accordingly.

Thanks fellas

anyone know if there is a fix for goat app pics if theyre blurry? just curious if there's a fix for this yet. want to sell some used shoes.

Hey folks,

So I ordered a pair of shoes and the app updated and it says “shipment delayed” and goes on to say it’s due to a problem with the courier. Any of you experience this kind of problem with GOAT.

Hey folks,

So I ordered a pair of shoes and the app updated and it says “shipment delayed” and goes on to say it’s due to a problem with the courier. Any of you experience this kind of problem with GOAT.

Its not a problem with GOAT like you said.

Its a problem with the courier. Delays happen such as weather and god knows what else. If anything, if its nothing serious you'll get your shoes a day later than anticipated

Its not a problem with GOAT like you said.

Its a problem with the courier. Delays happen such as weather and god knows what else. If anything, if its nothing serious you'll get your shoes a day later than anticipated
Alright thanks, yeah the seller shipped the shoes last Monday and it just was strange because usually shoes get at GOAT between 3-4 days and so this morning Getting this update makes a lot more sense. Hope it’s nothing serious.

Last edited:
I sold my first pair of shoes on GOAT late Monday night. I chose GOAT simply because the shoes are used. It has been under review for over 36 hours despite it saying it takes 24. I want to list another pair of shoes on GOAT but am sketched out by the process thus far.

I sold my first pair of shoes on GOAT late Monday night. I chose GOAT simply because the shoes are used. It has been under review for over 36 hours despite it saying it takes 24. I want to list another pair of shoes on GOAT but am sketched out by the process thus far.

You mean to process the order for you to ship out? If it takes more than a few hours it’s usually something with the buyers info and then trying to verify so they don’t waste time and money and get scammed.

You mean to process the order for you to ship out? If it takes more than a few hours it’s usually something with the buyers info and then trying to verify so they don’t waste time and money and get scammed.
It says the shoes have sold but the order is pending and under review. I understand that they don’t want to get scammed by the buyer but a realistic timeframe for this process would be nice given that it has been way over 24 hours and it says it will take no longer than 24 hours. Thanks for the info.

It says the shoes have sold but the order is pending and under review. I understand that they don’t want to get scammed by the buyer but a realistic timeframe for this process would be nice given that it has been way over 24 hours and it says it will take no longer than 24 hours. Thanks for the info.

It happens

If you checked back same thing happened to me not too long ago.

I’ve had it happen three times on a single shoe. Each time the order was canceled

Back
Top Bottom