GOAT APP legit?

As someone who's been working and managed customer service for years, I personally believe in being honest and transparent with customers. If they closed one of their warehouses and are experiencing delays, communicate that with us so we're not left wondering why our **** has been sitting there for a week. I've straight-up told customers there's a 99% chance their order would get cancelled or it'll take like, a month for them to receive their order when we were experiencing fulfillment issues at my company.

For everyone buying and selling, NJ is slated to have a similar shut down to CA. That means both GOAT warehouses are closed effectively. Really frustrated at the lack of communication from goat but whats new???

Interesting
I think maybe since it’s considered a shipping warehouse they can still operate
But who knows

I’m seeing a lot of sales on goat right now
There’s no way they are just gonna let all these shoes just pile up and do nothing
That would be crazy

I would think people buying would know there’s a possibility of a delay? I mean GOAT should Atleast put up a notice in the app but I did list a pair of kicks today
If they sell doubt I’ll get paid anytime soon

16B33426-C895-4A96-87A9-F3DDB5CE4F3D.jpeg
5BE81DB8-E99F-4785-B03C-276C2FB43CE3.jpeg

When did they change to surepost packages? They still charging the same amount to buyers but using a cheaper service level to deliver. Sneaky ****s.

lots of people, myself including, are receiving the completely wrong shoes from the NJ warehouse the last couple days, and aren't getting responses from customer service

I'd recommend not spending money with GOAT until they issue a statement or things blow over

Sold a pair earlier today, but it looks like I’ll cancel and move em with SX since they’re only a state away and not under lockdown.

Sorry buyer, but I want my loot ASAP. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Reading all these comments about GOAT is really disappointing. I know there’s a crisis going on but they could’ve handled this a lot better. I really felt that they’re a lot better than SX too. Guess it’s a good thing for me so I won’t be buying anything through them for now.

lots of people, myself including, are receiving the completely wrong shoes from the NJ warehouse the last couple days, and aren't getting responses from customer service

I'd recommend not spending money with GOAT until they issue a statement or things blow over
Where are you seeing this?

crazy

I think GOAT was trying to put a band-aid on the situation by sending everything to their NJ warehouse but didn't anticipate the governor shutting everything down there as well. Anyone know if there are other warehouses? There's Flight Club Chicago and Miami so not sure if there's one nearby there logistically.

What they should do is offer a discount to the buyers and state their package will be delayed for the safety of their workers... Though like i said before customer service and communication from GOAT is absolutely terrible. StockX isn't that much better

I think GOAT was trying to put a band-aid on the situation by sending everything to their NJ warehouse but didn't anticipate the governor shutting everything down there as well. Anyone know if there are other warehouses? There's Flight Club Chicago and Miami so not sure if there's one nearby there logistically.

What they should do is offer a discount to the buyers and state their package will be delayed for the safety of their workers... Though like i said before customer service and communication from GOAT is absolutely terrible. StockX isn't that much better

Theres an FC warehouse in Ohio. Some of my consigned shoes are there

Back
Top Bottom