GOAT APP legit?

It’s still running
My pair that was sitting there since Friday just got verified right now and I got paid
Its just taking longer to process
Actually I think my pair got there on Thursday

Last edited:
I received my instant ship order this morning. I bought them over the weekend, they were verified Monday morning, and shipped at 8PM. I still haven't received my order from 3/14. They were delivered to GOAT last Wednesday. I checked the app again this morning and now it says there's a shipping delay.

Not sure how and if this is allowed per CA law but the warehouse is open

Attachments

• goat.PNG
    goat.PNG
    38 KB · Views: 1,072
Not sure how and if this is allowed per CA law but the warehouse is open
I don’t see why the warehouse is closed to begin with. It should be physical retail businesses that’s not essential that needs to be closed. Unless they just want to close it for the safety of their employees. New Jersey is having the same rules and GOAT warehouse still operating.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a pair of Syracuse Dunk Lows on 3/14 and GOAT received them on 3/18. I checked the app yesterday and it said there was a shipment delay. That led me to send GOAT an email and this was their response.

Thanks for reaching out and we sincerely apologize for the delay in the processing of order _____ and for any inconvenience this may have caused.

In response to the recent updates by Governor Newsom and other public officials regarding COVID-19 in the State of California, we were required to close all non-essential business, including one of our warehouses.

At this time, all orders currently in that California facility are on hold. Your shoes will be processed as soon as we are approved, by our public officials, to reopen the facility.

Please be assured that will continue to operate with your safety and well-being in mind, and provide the highest quality of service as we are doing our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19.

We appreciate your understanding.

First time getting a package shipped from Hong Kong by them. Ordered it on Tuesday set to arrive tomorow.

Yeah i had a pair delivered there on tuesday and just got verified today
It looks like its taking about 3-4 days once it gets there

I’ve got an order that I guess is stuck sitting in one of the closed warehouses - label was created on 3/19 and status is still showing as “shipment ready for ups“. Oh well.

In the grand scheme of things my getting yet another pair of sneaks just isn’t all that important right now...

There is a top offer of $70 for Jordan 9 I am selling. When I click the "sell now" button, it doesn't do anything. Shouldn't I be able to sell at the top offer price instantly??

are last sold prices all GOAT transactions, or do they use data from other platforms also like stockx does?

I"m not sure
I think for the most part it's all goat transactions
But i always see a couple of sales that's like $50 over other transactions and wonder where it's coming from

I’ve been waiting on authentication since April 2nd...........NJ

Sold a pair of UB's I completely forgot I had on there. Sent them to NJ immediately, takes 1 day to get there from where I'm at. Interested to see how long this takes. First time using GOAT.

Sold a pair of UB's I completely forgot I had on there. Sent them to NJ immediately, takes 1 day to get there from where I'm at. Interested to see how long this takes. First time using GOAT.
I wouldn't let this delay discourage you from using it in the future, I always got cashed out same day it was delivered. right now provably 10x worse than shipping them something during Christmas holiday season

FYI if it's getting shipped to Cali it's getting verified the same day
Mine arrived yesterday and i got paid out same day
Looks like NJ is still backed up like crazy

Back
Top Bottom