GOAT APP legit?

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
i'm looking at a shoe under the used listing, it gives you the option to bid; BUT will my bid be limited to just that shoe/seller, or can another seller accept my bid....... sorry if this has been answer before
It would be just for that listing

superblytrife

Supporter
Joined Mar 20, 2002
Going on 8 days since they received a pair I sold. Sheesh.

I fully expected delays due to a pandemic going on, but man...8 days is OD.

Joined Nov 25, 2003
Going on 8 days since they received a pair I sold. Sheesh.

I fully expected delays due to a pandemic going on, but man...8 days is OD.
Same here with just one pair. They received that on 4/28 in NJ. They received a couple of my pairs the same day as that one and another just yesterday. All those were already authenticated except that one.

Joined Aug 12, 2012
Ordered on 4/30, shipped today. Not in transit yet, tho.

If they deliver by Friday, that will only be 1 day longer than my MNVN's from SX the previous week.

Joined Feb 19, 2013
Same here with just one pair. They received that on 4/28 in NJ. They received a couple of my pairs the same day as that one and another just yesterday. All those were already authenticated except that one.
that one pair clear ever? how long it take?

Joined Nov 25, 2003
that one pair clear ever? how long it take?
It disappeared from my ”Shipped” list on Monday. Then tuesday under “Orders”, it said “Authenticated” but they didn’t credit me the money til last night. Didn’t even send me the typical email about the order being completed. Basically took two weeks to cash out. Seems it fell through the cracks in the system, they still haven’t responded to my question about it.
Shipped another sale on Monday and they authenticated the same morning they received it in NJ.

btw, noticed a couple of pairs I listed sometime back disappeared from my listings. They just weren’t for sale any longer. It actually worked out for me since if they sold for what I originally listed it for, I would’ve lost out on several hundreds of dollars. :nthat:
I suggest people double check their sale listings.

Joined Feb 19, 2013
It disappeared from my ”Shipped” list on Monday. Then tuesday under “Orders”, it said “Authenticated” but they didn’t credit me the money til last night. Didn’t even send me the typical email about the order being completed. Basically took two weeks to cash out. Seems it fell through the cracks in the system, they still haven’t responded to my question about it.
Shipped another sale on Monday and they authenticated the same morning they received it in NJ.

btw, noticed a couple of pairs I listed sometime back disappeared from my listings. They just weren’t for sale any longer. It actually worked out for me since if they sold for what I originally listed it for, I would’ve lost out on several hundreds of dollars. :nthat:
I suggest people double check their sale listings.
Weird for sure.

Had a pair delivered there yesterday and know they are backed up was just seeing how long it might take. Was usually day of for me in the past, but I know things obviously different now.

Joined Nov 25, 2003
I have 170+ items listed and I’ve never heard of listings disappearing for no reason
Same here, have dozens of listings for years, never had that problem til I noticed now. Wouldn’t have even known, if I didn’t check the listings page.

Joined Jan 14, 2017
Interesting I guess goat works on Sunday’s because my pair just got authenticated and I got paid just now

Joined May 22, 2020
Y’all can some help me out, just bought from GOAT the Jordan 1 OG bloodlines And the bottoms look uneven, not sure if this is quality control

B2ADD3B4-56F0-415F-8EF7-DCD140B6C7A2.jpeg

Joined Sep 21, 2008
7C8D36BB-1E22-4E74-ADF5-5A01B1AC1902.png

just received these from GOAT, stated that these were New In Box. Um NO THEY'RE NOT! Anyone else ever had this issue? I’ve ordered many pairs from GOAT and never had this happen. Been collecting shoes a long time so I know when someone is trying to pass off PADS as DS. This pisses me off

Joined Sep 21, 2008
GOAT trash for passing those off

seems like they aren't as strict anymore if you've been following this thread but that's bad
I know bro I’m heated! This has never happened to me before but I guess it was bound to. I think this might possibly be the last time I order from them

Joined Apr 15, 2013

just received these from GOAT, stated that these were New In Box. Um NO THEY'RE NOT! Anyone else ever had this issue? I’ve ordered many pairs from GOAT and never had this happen. Been collecting shoes a long time so I know when someone is trying to pass off PADS as DS. This pisses me off
That's crazy! Usually I find them being super strict with DS or not...I've had a few pairs turned down for having a speckle of dirt on the bottom etc so this surprises me. They're probably so backed up now that they're slippin

Joined Sep 21, 2008
That's crazy! Usually I find them being super strict with DS or not...I've had a few pairs turned down for having a speckle of dirt on the bottom etc so this surprises me. They're probably so backed up now that they're slippin
Yeah I thought that as well but being the consumer it doesn’t feel good receiving your product looking like this. I mean it’s understandable if I got them knowing they were PADS or worn once. I paid $400 for these so it’s not acceptable to me

Joined Feb 5, 2014
same here man. Delivered May 7th and still waiting. I messaged them and all I got was a generic reply about them being backed up. I get it, but 2weeks is OD.
Eventually you’ll get it man. I literally sold some used asics for $650 😳. So I looked at it like hell, they’re used and 10 years old so the payoff was worth it. Wild yet memorable story.

Joined May 22, 2020

Mine had creasing on the right shoe, someone either tried it on or factory flaw (talking about the creases)

Joined Sep 21, 2008
Mine had creasing on the right shoe, someone either tried it on or factory flaw (talking about the creases)
Yeah I mean like I was saying earlier had it been stated tried on or worn once there wouldn’t be an issue but clearly the wear was more than just tried on or even worn once. Just sucks that someone tried getting over on me. I mean could have happened to anyone I guess.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now