GOAT APP legit?

So I laced up my other 2 pairs of court purple J1s just so I could see what they all looked like side by side... only wore my own personal pair. Will they consider the others not deadstock because they are laced?

As the title states, they got some decent prices, just wondering if anyone has had any issues with them. Their guaranteed authentic process seems really cool too. I like the fact that they receive the shoes first to check it before it gets to you.
Juat got my second out from GOAT today ordered a pair of UNC 3,s a while back both checked out first pair I even had verified by a couple ppl on here after I got em

So I placed an order on the 8th and got my shipping notification yesterday. Maybe things are starting to pick up a little?

Just finished my first selling transaction with GOAT:

I have always heard horror stories of peoples brand new, deadstock shoes getting rejected, and they have a whole set of problems on their hands, so I have been extremely skeptical and nervous the whole time.

Fortunately, my first transaction was far from a horror story. Quite the opposite. My shoes sold in less than 12 hours. It took a couple days for the package to get to GOAT in CA, and I was immediately notified they received the package. The very next day my shoes had been verified and the money was available in my account. This was the smoothest process ever. A+

What does Decision Pending mean Goat received my shoes yesterday and I just received this today my shoes were dead stock from SNKRS I always include the receipt as well.
ABFF5F47-732D-4C3E-A562-74AB01D8734D.jpeg

Last edited:
What does Decision Pending mean Goat received my shoes yesterday and I just received this today
ABFF5F47-732D-4C3E-A562-74AB01D8734D.jpeg
Might be missing laces or box somewhat damaged. They’re prob contacting the seller if they’re willing to give a discount because of the flaw, if there is one.

Weird it was still double boxed in the Nike Box I only looked at them to make sure I had all the laces and stuff still weird. I wish they could update the seller as well as the buyer.

Weird it was still double boxed in the Nike Box I only looked at them to make sure I had all the laces and stuff still weird. I wish they could update the seller as well as the buyer.
Oh you’re the seller. I thought you’re the buyer. I thought Goat will give the seller an option too on whether or not the seller want to give a discount because of the “flaw” or just ship back the shoes.

Maybe it got damaged during shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe some here can help me. I sold a pair of shoes 3 weeks ago and they were delivered the next day. And in the app it said delivered to goat but when I checked this morning it says shipment delayed. Can anyone help me?

There isn’t a way to make an offer on a no box or no box lid shoe is there? I don’t understand why they don’t make that option available.

There isn’t a way to make an offer on a no box or no box lid shoe is there? I don’t understand why they don’t make that option available.
Dont think so. Just put in your offer, hope the seller sees it and then matches their price to yours....its a pain in the ***, isnt it

Wish they would start giving options to skip the cheapest pair that's say missing a lid or box. For me that's an automatic pass if I'm buying, but they give you no choice just whatever the cheapest pair is. Also thought it would be a good idea to start a P2P trade option, say 2 parties agree on a fair trade, so they both send their shoes for authentication and goat charges them 5$ each plus comission...seems like everyone would win. Any techies want to help design an app with me? I think it could be good business.

Wish they would start giving options to skip the cheapest pair that's say missing a lid or box. For me that's an automatic pass if I'm buying, but they give you no choice just whatever the cheapest pair is. Also thought it would be a good idea to start a P2P trade option, say 2 parties agree on a fair trade, so they both send their shoes for authentication and goat charges them 5$ each plus comission...seems like everyone would win. Any techies want to help design an app with me? I think it could be good business.
Goat app sucks as is, no way they add that type of feature in

Goat app sucks as is, no way they add that type of feature in

Facts but a couple of us sneakerheads could get together and make an app mainly for trading, with authentication and also do sales like goat and stockx. That mainly cater to used shoes and trading, IMO there's a big price of market people are missing out on. Also think theres money to be made in just selling empty shoe boxes I know I have 13 pairs I have been looking for boxes for, for years. I know a lot of sneakerheads are sitting on empty boxes they'd be happy to sell for 20 to 30 bucks a pop. And guys like me who would buy them, I'm anal when it comes to the boxes and would love to find boxes I need for my collection.

Facts but a couple of us sneakerheads could get together and make an app mainly for trading, with authentication and also do sales like goat and stockx. That mainly cater to used shoes and trading, IMO there's a big price of market people are missing out on. Also think theres money to be made in just selling empty shoe boxes I know I have 13 pairs I have been looking for boxes for, for years. I know a lot of sneakerheads are sitting on empty boxes they'd be happy to sell for 20 to 30 bucks a pop. And guys like me who would buy them, I'm anal when it comes to the boxes and would love to find boxes I need for my collection.
Not worth the energy cuz if it actually gets even a little successful nothing stoping the big boys from doing the same and wiping you out of business

Not worth the energy cuz if it actually gets even a little successful nothing stoping the big boys from doing the same and wiping you out of business

Respect your opinion, but nothing worth making some money to meisn't not worth the energy. Who's to know, the big boys might see it already successful and just buy the whole operation from you. Yes, its more a pipe dream/fanatsy, and I'm sure the big boys will eventually roll this out regardless. Trading has always been big in our culture, just a matter of time before they hop on it. If I had the know how, or resources I'd definitely try it.

If you're serious about making an app... I know the girl that designed the state farm app, I have no idea how much she would charge you but I can at least give you her FB.

If you're serious about making an app... I know the girl that designed the state farm app, I have no idea how much she would charge you but I can at least give you her FB.

I'm dead serious, although I'm practical I know I'd need a partner or two no way I feel like u could do it all alone. I'd take the Facebook just to get an idea what it would run. Only problem is I dont, and haven't done Facebook in over 7 years. F it PM me what you got. Might even join just to pick her brain.

Has anybody ran into the issue where it won’t let you sell now? I hit the sell now button on an offer, and it does everything like normal, except it doesn’t actually sell/confirm the order. It is still in my “owns” section & the lowest price is the same as the highest bid.

If I had to take a guess it could mean another seller already accepted the offer before you and the payment is processing

it’s a used pair of shoes, so I’m the only one selling it. I’ve never had this happen before; and my seller rating is 196, so it’s not like it’s one of my first transactions that goat might be reviewing.

Back
Top Bottom