GOAT APP legit?

make sure they are actually refunding you the full price. The same stuff has been happening to me, and on two of them, the only refunded me what I paid minus shipping and 15%. It took me close to a month to get them to refund what I actually paid for them.

I made sure I got my money back. But what sucks is they won't give it to me in the form I paid. Ended with GOAT credit but with 75 extra credit cause of their mistakes. :emoji_money_mouth:

2nd GOAT purchase arrived today, took 10 days from purchase, authentication, to receiving them. DHL shipping is pretty fast from Hong Kong(2 days). Will definitely continue to use them, think it's my preferred resale platform for the time being.
20211020_203645.jpg

Now I'm just waiting on my 5 On It AF1s. First seller decided not to ship, they found a new seller and they confirmed 2 days ago. Been 6 days in total since purchase date. Hopefully they ship tomorrow, otherwise I'll just hit up GOAT customer service again. Rather not go through the refund and repurchase process... probably would go ahead and buy something else lol.

Screenshot_20211021-215709_Gmail.jpg

Think GOAT gave me a BS solution to this particular purchase. Anyone else ever had this happen to them? Price went up so the GOAT credit will pretty much cover that if/when I repurchase.

Anyone knows how to filter each sizes sold history when you check a particular shoe... Everytime I click on offers it shows all the sizes sold history... I'm trying to post some shoes and can't see how much that particular size sold for in the past... It used to show by size before the update.

How long does it usually take for a listing to pop up on GOAT? I connected my account to Alias if that means anything as well.

Usually takes 24-48 hours for me if I'm selling used... Brand new they post right away. But I'm a trusted seller and does not require a picture on new shoes unless it has any flaw or damaged box.

Anyone getting delays on their orders since the shoes are coming from hong kong?

Had an offer accepted on Nov 1st and selller has not shipped status stuck on confirmed. It's been over 3 days and contacted goat they said that shoes are coming from hong kong and will be delayed due to political unrest.

I ordered my Answer IVs on October 10th. They shipped from Hong Kong with no issues. Whole process took 10 days.

Not sure when this "political unrest" started.

Anyone getting delays on their orders since the shoes are coming from hong kong?

Had an offer accepted on Nov 1st and selller has not shipped status stuck on confirmed. It's been over 3 days and contacted goat they said that shoes are coming from hong kong and will be delayed due to political unrest.
Up to you if you want to pursue the issue or not. You technically could.

B42CC665-3CD1-4232-A902-10758BFA5888.jpeg

this order is going on almost 2 weeks with no “auto-cancellation” after the seller didn’t ship in 3 days. I emailed them last week about it and they said they will “look into it” and expect a response on 5 days.

Let's talk about BF on GOAT. Last year they allegedly raffled off a 'Rarri. 🧐 Anybody know anybody that ever won anything? Maybe winners post on sm which I dont really have a presence to know or not.

the raffle is a joke IMO. The share buttons work whether you actually post/share the links. THey giving out tickets... & I've never seen anyone actually win anything though I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom