GOAT APP legit?

Joined Apr 11, 2011
Lost the investigation with GOAT, i'm out of a lot of money and Fedex never even delivered the package to my house according to the cameras. I'm absolutely pissed, how don't they require signature confirmation? Incredible.
How did you lose the investigation if the delivery was never confirmed from Fedex? Or did Fedex say that it was delivered fine?

Joined Jul 1, 2008
I'm hesitant to do this only because I had something similar happen to me with StockX and the customer service I was receiving was abysmal. So I filed the chargeback and got banned. Rather not be banned from both. I also don't know if this is possible cuz I paid with Afterpay.

Joined Jul 12, 2013
Goat sent me two orders with the incorrect shoes… I sent them the photos of the shoes and everything they asked for, and they set up returns. Both of them they refused to refund the original shipping AND they are subtracting 15% for the return. I’ve been trying for two weeks now to get them to refund me the full price, and they keep saying “it’s their policy”. This is some major bull**** right now. I’m thinking I might not ever buy from them again.

Joined Jul 1, 2008
So far I'm 2 for 2 with ordering from eBay under the new system with authentication. You see what shoes you're buying, and both orders were at my door within a week of placing my order. Plus I feel like eBay has way better customer service. I will be using them from now on unless GOAT is significantly cheaper.

Joined Apr 11, 2011
I'm hesitant to do this only because I had something similar happen to me with StockX and the customer service I was receiving was abysmal. So I filed the chargeback and got banned. Rather not be banned from both. I also don't know if this is possible cuz I paid with Afterpay.
Cant you just open another account with varying info?

Goat sent me two orders with the incorrect shoes… I sent them the photos of the shoes and everything they asked for, and they set up returns. Both of them they refused to refund the original shipping AND they are subtracting 15% for the return. I’ve been trying for two weeks now to get them to refund me the full price, and they keep saying “it’s their policy”. This is some major bull**** right now. I’m thinking I might not ever buy from them again.
I'd keep opening tickets regarding the issue & reply back to the emails that are sent to you constantly. Become annoying & ask to escalate the issue to management. If you keep complaining & have all your issues detailed in the convo they HAVE to do something.
I've gotten them to do things they said they wouldn't by doing this. I also spend a bunch with them so I make that known as well.

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Sold a few things but this time they are taking forever to list my shoes. They review the pics 1st correct?

Joined Aug 30, 2012
Sold a few things but this time they are taking forever to list my shoes. They review the pics 1st correct?
Yup. I listed a pair of Fire Red 5s. Since there was yellowing, I had to take all the pics. They took down my listing because they didn’t like my tag picture.
:/

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now