GOAT APP legit?

i also don't understand how much money they're making, although if the business is scalable I guess it makes sense. For cheap shoes they're probably losing money. but like i said in my previous post they're increasing costs for sellers

i also don't understand how much money they're making, although if the business is scalable I guess it makes sense. For cheap shoes they're probably losing money. but like i said in my previous post they're increasing costs for sellers
they will 100% make money on each trade, just much less on cheaper shoes. they provide prepaid shipping label, which is paid by the buyers, however no doubt the shipping fee for buyer will go up because it involves shipping the shoe to 2 locations, and funny part is if both buyer & seller are at the same town and GOAT HQ is thousands of miles away, you end up paying alot of shipping.

it's doable but you can only do it within USA, unless you have branches in different countries, still, the buy & sell would be limited to local due to the verification process.

i wonder if they accept purchase from/to Hawaii?

Personally I don't really care all that much and i'll continue doing business with them. The verification process is A1, too good to pass up and already puts them above eBay in my book. This way you're 100% on getting what you pay for as a buyer and as a seller you have absolute proof that you sent the buyer the item they paid for. Can't beat that.

I didn't know they added all these extra fees, I guess I kind of figured they wouldn't continue to give free priority shipping (for sellers) forever. What's the point of direct deposit now since they take the same 2.9% as PayPal and it still takes a few days? A bit disheartening but still better than eBay I guess.

I didn't know they added all these extra fees, I guess I kind of figured they wouldn't continue to give free priority shipping (for sellers) forever. What's the point of direct deposit now since they take the same 2.9% as PayPal and it still takes a few days? A bit disheartening but still better than eBay I guess.
my thoughts exactly. was great, now it's good. luckily those of us who were using direct deposit don't have fees for another year

I was strictly using direct deposit, says I still have it free for another year so I'm Gucci

They added new seller rating as well

my thoughts exactly. was great, now it's good. luckily those of us who were using direct deposit don't have fees for another year

I didn't even know they offered that. Where did they say that? Did I miss the announcement? Lol

I didn't even know they offered that. Where did they say that? Did I miss the announcement? Lol
got an email yday, said if you're receiving this email you're eligible for free ACH direct deposits until June 1, 2017. I'm guessing the email went out to people who have sold with them and are signed up w direct deposit.

Seller score is clutch too, will save much more time not having to take pics, need quite a bit more sales before i'm eligible though

Guess I should read my email more often! It's all right in there, I'll definitely have to take advantage of it for the next year.

got an email yday, said if you're receiving this email you're eligible for free ACH direct deposits until June 1, 2017. I'm guessing the email went out to people who have sold with them and are signed up w direct deposit.

Seller score is clutch too, will save much more time not having to take pics, need quite a bit more sales before i'm eligible though

I've sold 30 pair of kicks and my rating is 114? I did cancel one order because I did accidentally list them cheaper than I wanted (there was a reason they sold a minute after I listed them :lol: ) but that was 6-7 months ago

Ok so someone put a size 12 or 12.5 2009 Space Jam on GOAT so I can buy it! I got a GM pair off eBay and had to send it back.
My bank account is going to be on fire because this app!

Click the sell tag on the bottom, 2nd from last. Should
Show it on the bottom

I must be crazy cause I don't see it. Are you talking about this black button that says sell your sneakers? If so if I press it then it pulls up the search function for me.

On the bottom right hand side there is a sell tag, click that and it will be at the bottom of the page

Could someone take a screen shot? I tried taking one but it wouldn't upload to NT through my phone. I know I'm not crazy but I don't have that button on my app. I'm using Andriod as well.

Thanks. On my app it stops at orders. No vacation mode or seller rating. Are you guys on Apple device?

If you're on a newer iPhone, and have it "zoomed" that could be why. Some apps cut off certain things when you use a zoomed view.

Last edited:
I'm on Andriod that's why I was asking if you were on Apple. Checked and app is up to date. Should I delete and try to reinstall?

I'm on Andriod that's why I was asking if you were on Apple. Checked and app is up to date. Should I delete and try to reinstall?

Sure why not, give it a try. If it's still giving you problems, it could be a bug. If so, contact the developer.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my Android phone yet still nothing. I then downloaded the app on my iPad and BAM there it was. I guess you have to be on an Apple device in order to have those options.

I mean the seller rating isn't a big deal

They probably haven't updated for android yet because he's I'm on an iPhone

Back
Top Bottom