GOAT APP legit?

Hey guys, 

I have a question regarding GOAT

Does the person who put the "best offer" on the sneaker i have for sale have a choice in accepting or declining my option to choose their offer?

Basically, I accepted an offer and GOAT would not process it and then the offer was changed to $100 less in about 1 min. Just curious if anyone has dealt with this before.

Thanks. 

Hey guys, 

Does the person who put the "best offer" on the sneaker i have for sale have a choice in accepting or declining my option to choose their offer?

Basically, I accepted an offer and GOAT would not process it and then the offer was changed to $100 less in about 1 min. Just curious if anyone has dealt with this before.

Thanks. 
When I placed a best offer, my card was immediately charged when a seller accepted. Not sure what happened with your situation.

I had a similar issue. A buyer matched my price but ended up flaking on me. My shoes were not listed for two days because it says they were waiting for the buyer to confirm the order. When I purchase I never have an option to confirm after the fact. Weird

Last edited:
I wonder if it makes a difference if a buyer matches the sellers price opposed to the seller matching the buyers highest bid.

@chaovi  - Appreciate the response. I figured that I was able to automatically accept the "offer" since I have offered things in the past and had to put in my payment info before I submitted. It was just a little weird how it all happened. 

@sneakacreepa  - Thanks for responding. That's similar to what happened to me. Fortunately for me I did not have to wait 2 days. They ended up allowing me to make my listing live about an hour after. Glad to know to get some clarification that this kind of stuff does happen. 

So.....question about becoming a seller on goat. I have never sold on eBay. I am not a reseller. Sometimes I just wanna sell a pair here and there. I do not wanna do eBay. And I do not want to do craigslist. So I have zero rep or credibility. Can I still apply to sell on goat?

So.....question about becoming a seller on goat. I have never sold on eBay. I am not a reseller. Sometimes I just wanna sell a pair here and there. I do not wanna do eBay. And I do not want to do craigslist. So I have zero rep or credibility. Can I still apply to sell on goat?

I'm sure you can, got any feedback on NT?

I only listed my profile and NT name

Hey guys, 

Thanks. 

This actually just happened to me an hour ago. Low price for turtle dove sz 8 was my price at $1750 and I noticed an offer of $1650. I hit sell for $1650 and then noticed the best offer now was $1575. I was like wth? Waited a few mins and noticed it in my need to confirm folder. Said I had to eat till confirmed. Less than 5 mins it was confirmed. Now I just need to print label and ship. Just so you guys who are new to goat, check daily the offers which you do by acting like you are going to change your price on a listing you have up. I check throughout the day since I have over 20 listings just trying to get rid of all my shoes.

For the record I'd like to say I had posted a while back that goat was taking several days authenticating a pair of Concords I sold. The shoes looked perfect to me but I never thought to look at the insole since they were ds. Turns out the sticker that was on the insole was taken off in the past and left a lot of reside on the insole so the buyer said no and goat rejected them and shipped them back. So I was at fault but never did I think the insole would look like this. So now I am on the hunt for a never used 2011 concord sz 10-11 insole. Make sure you all check this stuff and put it on the defects box.

View media item 2057934

@redturbosi  - I also had that wait to confirm thing too. I've been selling on the app for a few months now and sold 10+ pairs, but this was my first time accepting an offer. Unfortunately for me my transaction never went through. Glad you were able to complete the deal. 

goat taking way too long to authenticate sneakers now - have sneakers sitting there that were delivered on thursday.

Any defects? I feel like they take a little longer when there are defects since they wait for the buyer to confirm if they still want the kicks or not.

Any defects? I feel like they take a little longer when there are defects since they wait for the buyer to confirm if they still want the kicks or not.

Exactly

Mine are all cashed out same day they are received by goat

No defects that I know of. If they start nitpicking over factory defects that's unfortunate, I'm not a fan of having my shoes or money held hostage.

ive sold my yeezys 3 times on goat. every single time their is no confirmation. buyers cancelled. pretty annoying.

ive sold my yeezys 3 times on goat. every single time their is no confirmation. buyers cancelled. pretty annoying.

Buyer prob came to their se se realizing it aint worth what theyre being sold for. Sucks for you trying to sell but is what it is i guess

Only canceled pair I had was some legend blues. And 1 rejected pair. Are you confirming it once sold? I think you only get 24 hours to confirm. If you don't confirm it cancels out.

What is the difference between them and StockX? I remember reading on StockX that said no refund because of buyer remorse. How come GOAT gives them an option to purchase after they put in a bid. I've only sold but never purchased on GOAT.

GOAT faster than StockX to sell on? :nerd:

I'm talking older retros and limited releases like the Lightning IVs, DMP VI/XI pack, Raging Bull Pack, Ray Allen XIIIs, '01 Breds, '00 Concords etc...**** like that is what I want to sell. Not these new GRs.

Cats on StockX a bunch of broke boys trying to lowball. For that I can just ship this **** to Flight Club and wait.

Last edited:

I basically have the same issue except I am a reseller. I've only sold through Flight Club for the past 7+ years other than people I know personally. Never sold on NT, eBay or twitter.

What I did was this, I e-mailed them and explained who I am and what I have. I gave them the information of a couple of personal contacts that have seen my stuff and can vouch for me. I told them I can provide tagged pictures of my inventory.

I'm still waiting to be approved as a seller but I got an e-mail from them and I was told that if I don't get approved in two weeks to hit 'em back and they'll get me set up.

So, just come correct. Be ready to provide some personal references and photos if they request it.

Last edited:
random question.. if i ship USPS label in a fedex box will that cause any issues? lol it's impossible to find boxes big enough for these dang 750s...

you can choose direct deposit or paypal.. both will charge you 2.9%

and it takes a few days once goat receives the shoes for the seller to get payment ?

also whats the differences between this and stock x

i kind of like stock x more

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom