GOAT APP legit?

Okies so I'm guessing is new just that I'm OCD u guys want buy this yeezy off me ? Same price as goat is brand new anyone take it off me please
Why don't you just return the shoes?

I don't get why you need so much validation. 

all v1s have factory flaws like that bro. lol. if ur going to wear them it shouldnt matter. u can only get store credit if u return them i think.

Just sold a pair of AM180 QS. Lets see how this goes. I hope GOAT doesnt pull a stunt because i relaced one shoe.and if the buyer is in here, hit me up!

I just finished another transaction on Goat. Was hands down the quickest transaction for me.
Order placed Sunday 1/8.
Dropped off at UPS early Monday 1/9.
Authenticated and cashed out on Thursday evening 1/12.

Have done several buys/sells on GOAT. They let one fake slip by on me. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say in general they were a very good fake. The materials, though, were completely off if you had the real one. 

Of course they're human....and it's bound to happen. However, due to their complete **** return policy I probably won't cop on there anymore. You can return a pair within 2-3 days after receiving, but you are docked like 30-40$ in shipping and only get GOAT credit. 

I would say.....be cautious when buying older shoes because the chance of fakes...and the chance of good fakes are high. 

I'm done with resell sites. Retail or bust. 

Last edited:
How can they penalize you for a mistake they made? If it truly is a fake they should take it back on their dime.

To be fair there is a section where it lets you specify those "flaws/defects." Just playing devils advocate , when they put your listing as flawed at least the buyer can see the pics you took of the shoes.

bought some shoes off goat and they were already pre authenticated and ship tomorrow probably. wonder if theyre a return or something.

bought some shoes off goat and they were already pre authenticated and ship tomorrow probably. wonder if theyre a return or something.

Happened to me once when I bought some 2016 V1 Pirate Black 350's. I'll post some pics of them on here today. Been meaning to for awhile.

Last edited:
were they cheaper than normal?
They were $950 + shipping. I've inspected them thoroughly and don't see any defects or anything. They were also purchased through a normal GOAT listing. Not one with pictures that is separated because defects or other issues.

I'm now sort of worried they are fakes so want others opinions. However, GOAT had the full refund less shipping costs "return option" at the time. Now, it is GOAT credit less shipping costs.

I've returned shoes to GOAT 3x and it wasn't because defects. Just didn't like them in hand or they didn't fit right. I'm thinking these 350s are a similar case.

Edit:

I took some pictures of the 2016 yeezy 350 pirate black sz 11.5. See in album linked below.

Last edited:
They were $950 + shipping. I've inspected them thoroughly and don't see any defects or anything. They were also purchased through a normal GOAT listing. Not one with pictures that is separated because defects or other issues.

I'm now sort of worried they are fakes so want others opinions. However, GOAT had the full refund less shipping costs "return option" at the time. Now, it is GOAT credit less shipping costs.

I've returned shoes to GOAT 3x and it wasn't because defects. Just didn't like them in hand or they didn't fit right. I'm thinking these 350s are a similar case.

Edit:

I took some pictures of the 2016 yeezy 350 pirate black sz 11.5. See in album linked below.

They look legit. Goat doesn't sell fakes and would ruin their reputation if they did.

Probably dumb question, but if a shoe is tried on can it still pass as ds on goat?
Yes, it easily can if the shoe shows no sign of marks or wear on the soles or insoles. If it's constructed of leather, there should be no signs of creasing that is usually caused by wear. 

Basically, if the shoe looks and "smells" brand new, it will pass as DS. However, if the shoes were tried on and actually worn around the house or something, there will likely be signs that they aren't DS and you really shouldn't be advertising them as DS. 

Technically, you really shouldn't be advertising even "tried on" shoes as DS but chances are a GOAT authenticator won't consider them even "tried on" if there aren't any signs they are. 

Last edited:
Ok I've never sold tried on shoes but so I was afraid since it's only tried on but not factory laced anymore so I was afraid thanks for the advice

Have done several buys/sells on GOAT. They let one fake slip by on me. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say in general they were a very good fake. The materials, though, were completely off if you had the real one. 

Of course they're human....and it's bound to happen. However, due to their complete **** return policy I probably won't cop on there anymore. You can return a pair within 2-3 days after receiving, but you are docked like 30-40$ in shipping and only get GOAT credit. 

I would say.....be cautious when buying older shoes because the chance of fakes...and the chance of good fakes are high. 

I'm done with resell sites. Retail or bust. 
U bought a fake pair? Pics? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom