GOAT APP legit?

Have done several buys/sells on GOAT. They let one fake slip by on me. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say in general they were a very good fake. The materials, though, were completely off if you had the real one. 

Of course they're human....and it's bound to happen. However, due to their complete **** return policy I probably won't cop on there anymore. You can return a pair within 2-3 days after receiving, but you are docked like 30-40$ in shipping and only get GOAT credit. 

I would say.....be cautious when buying older shoes because the chance of fakes...and the chance of good fakes are high. 

I'm done with resell sites. Retail or bust. 

What shoe was it?

Yet people were in here like.....
"They are legit people put millions in this company"
And ridiculed people that wanted to legit check shoes they got lmao.

This is why I tell people that ask in here legit check them a 2nd time.

Last edited:
Yet people were in here like.....
"They are legit people put millions in this company"
And ridiculed people that wanted to legit check shoes they got lmao.

This is why I tell people that ask in here legit check them a 2nd time.

Fair enough but he should post pictures of the shoe before claiming he got sent fakes. Not just make a claim with no supporting evidence.

To be fair there is a section where it lets you specify those "flaws/defects." Just playing devils advocate , when they put your listing as flawed at least the buyer can see the pics you took of the shoes.

With his post you don't know if the Retro 1's were flagged when he tried to sell them or he purchased them and noticed the glue stains.
He'll have to clear it up.

Either way, it's a shame JB quality control doesn't catch the excess glue on those nice 1's.

Last edited:
forgot i still had a pair of 750s on goat that sold today. went over them inside and out and couldnt find one flaw. always a gamble selling on goat. hopefully they accept the shoes

With his post you don't know if the Retro 1's were flagged when he tried to sell them or he purchased them and noticed the glue stains.
He'll have to clear it up.

Either way, it's a shame JB quality control doesn't catch the excess glue on those nice 1's.

I sold them and got an email from Goat with the pics and offer a discount to buyer. I don't have time to check shoes to see if it has any issues, like glue stain for instance, ain't my fault that the shoes came like that, but that's how picky goat is. I wonder if a buyer buys for FC for instance and gets a shoes with a glue stain if they will return them.

Anyone sell a pair within the last week?

I shipped mine out on the 13th and funds were available the 17th. I guess holidays did play a role in the length of time to get authenticated...

@concerto5

Wait, why was your post about fake shoes removed?Is it because you didn't provide supporting documentation or broke some NT rules that some of us aren't well versed on? 

Last edited:
Anyone sell a pair within the last week?

I shipped mine out on the 13th and funds were available the 17th. I guess holidays did play a role in the length of time to get authenticated...
Yup, I shipped two pairs on Monday (1/16), authenticated and available for cash out today (1/17).

@concerto5

Wait, why was your post about fake shoes removed?Is it because you didn't provide supporting documentation or broke some NT rules that some of us aren't well versed on? 

It wasn't removed, he edited the post

Calling lies especially with the vague first reply saying he got a fake with zero info posted

Had my first successful transaction 
tongue.gif

stockx just cashed me out on a pair that goat rejected for a factory flaw :smokin

so far for me goat gives you the best offers and app is easier to use but takes a while for them to authenticate and rejects shoes for the smallest factory flaws.
stockx is just the inversed
glad to have options

If my shoes are deadstock but all it's missing it's the dang hangtag can I sell as ds new or defects just because of that

If my shoes are deadstock but all it's missing it's the dang hangtag can I sell as ds new or defects just because of that

maybe others can chime in. i'm pretty sure i've seen new pairs of yeezys listed on goat as conditional pairs because they didnt come with a hangtag.

stockx just cashed me out on a pair that goat rejected for a factory flaw
smokin.gif

so far for me goat gives you the best offers and app is easier to use but takes a while for them to authenticate and rejects shoes for the smallest factory flaws.
stockx is just the inversed
glad to have options
this is spot on in my experience. had a pair of 1's I wanted to sell on goat but they had a small glue stain in the middle of the toebox. figured they would try to make me lower my price once they received them so I just used stockx instead

stockx was crazy fast for me too. shipped them at 4pm on 1/17, already received my cash today 1/19 around noon. I'm in Indiana and shipped to Detroit so it wasn't far, but still that's fast
on stockx honestly I wouldn't worry about it. on goat just make sure you say it's missing in the comment part. I wouldn't list it as defects just because of that

I sold a pair of white cement 4's without the hang tag on goat. they were listed as DS new, no defects, but I did add the comment that the hang tag was missing

Back
Top Bottom