GOAT APP legit?

That's def true

I'm getting screwed right now with USPS

I sold a pair of AJKO and a basketball, shipped both out and haven't been delivered in almost a month

Now I gotta lose a product and money. I only ship priority too

Got me scared as hell to ship stuff now, just sent out a jersey someone bought for $300 and I'm terrified

just saw this on twitter

"Just got an email from goat that my yeezys shipped to goat arrived without the sneakers in the box - stolen in route and now I'm f'ed."

man goat with all these delays and problems lately really make me reconsider selling on there and i have a 250+ seller rating. im still waiting for some basic shoes that arrived earlier this week to be authenticated too. smh

with their customer service that would take months i bet.
something definitely going on with goat lately. these last sales could be my last if they dont get it together. seems like stockx would be the next best option.

That's def true

I sold a pair of AJKO and a basketball, shipped both out and haven't been delivered in almost a month

Got me scared as hell to ship stuff now, just sent out a jersey someone bought for $300 and I'm terrified

yo usps is a damn joke... stuff just disappears... i ship priority too and stuff just vanishes

That's def true

yo usps is a damn joke... stuff just disappears... i ship priority too and stuff just vanishes

Yea about to take about $250 loss :smh:

Doesn't help all they are covered for is $50 insurance which either way will be denied since USPS blows

That is another reason I prefer UPS to USPS. Much less likely to "lose" a package or have it stolen. Pretty sure most USPS employees in SoCal know what the GOAT shipping labels look like by now and that there is a decent probability that something of Yeezy resale value or close to it is in the package. They can steal the package and then USPS will just deny the claim or pay out almost nothing. 
How so? What does UPS offer for free boxes or free outgoing pickups like USPS does?
Far more reliable and trustworthy imo. USPS may be more convenient and accessible to you but UPS/Fedex are far more reliable and will actually pay claims out (you have to fight for them of course). With USPS, they could lose a Yeezy you sold and you may be ****** unless GOAT has some type of insurance on it. 

Last edited:
Quick question guys..I purchased a pair of banneds on goat..n managed to get 1 pair of banned also from the foot action opening this morning.was comparing both pairs n seem like the footaction pair is more buttery leather wise..is there a chance goats pair can be fake even though they authenticated?

Quick question guys..I purchased a pair of banneds on goat..n managed to get 1 pair of banned also from the foot action opening this morning.was comparing both pairs n seem like the footaction pair is more buttery leather wise..is there a chance goats pair can be fake even though they authenticated?

Yes.

If you've been in the thread you would know not all pairs are the same

Some have a flatter smoother leather while others are tumbled and some pairs including mine and my brothers as well as many in the thread have pairs with one shoe tumbled and other pair more of a smooth leather

It is 99% likely they are legitimate (no 2 pairs are exactly alike) but I've seen someone claim online that GOAT has previously authenticated 1 fake pair before. No evidence or source from what I've seen though. 

If you want a second opinion, you can always post pictures in the legit check sub-forum or take them to a reputable consignment shop. 

Last edited:
just saw this on twitter

"Just got an email from goat that my yeezys shipped to goat arrived without the sneakers in the box - stolen in route and now I'm f'ed."

man goat with all these delays and problems lately really make me reconsider selling on there and i have a 250+ seller rating. im still waiting for some basic shoes that arrived earlier this week to be authenticated too. smh

So they can't file insurance claim?

I sent supreme camo to goat when they were shipping with usps and the shoes never reached, I received my money but had to wait 15 days to file a claim, usps paid me $100 and goat paid the rest. They insure with some other company and with usps $100

just saw this on twitter

So they can't file insurance claim?

I sent supreme camo to goat when they were shipping with usps and the shoes never reached, I received my money but had to wait 15 days to file a claim, usps paid me $100 and goat paid the rest. They insure with some other company and with usps $100

Good to know

I'm thinking about selling some kicks but IDK whether to go to stockx or goat. Anyone have pros and cons of both?

I'm thinking about selling some kicks but IDK whether to go to stockx or goat. Anyone have pros and cons of both?

Imo, Goat for selling and stock x for buying. Goat tends to have higher prices for yeezys. They accept used shoes as well. Read through the thread but goat seems to nitpick on things like defects and boxes.

Back
Top Bottom