GOAT APP legit?

You think it's worth sending my 750 grey gum to them? See they are selling them for $1,500 and I would get a $1,200 check after fees?

Only issue is how log would it take for them to sell
depends. if they have a lot of pairs at your size at the same price will take a long time to sell.

That's what I'm wondering as to how many pairs in stock.

Prices OD low on GOAT

Was looking at the return process and it sounds like they only give store credit. Is this true for anyone who has returned something?

Absolutely correct as long as you send them back within 3 days of receiving the pairs minus the shipping charges

You have a Staples by your area? You can always drop it there.

That's a hassle. USPS delivers shipping boxes for FREE and picks up outgoing shipments for FREE. As a seller it's extra time and money for me to have to buy shipping boxes and then drive to drop off shipments. USPS > UPS.

That's a hassle. USPS delivers shipping boxes for FREE and picks up outgoing shipments for FREE. As a seller it's extra time and money for me to have to buy shipping boxes and then drive to drop off shipments. USPS > UPS.

Could not agree more. My UPS station is a lot farther away from my local PO for the times my carrier does not pick up.

Last edited:
If the buyer decides they don't want the shoe and requests a refund will Goat do the same and offer the same 2 options; consign for $1 a month or pay the $40 to have the shoes returned?

Last edited:
whoa whoa whoa

so the item was shipped to the buyer and then he changed his mind? nah yo, GOAT needs to pay you. Once GOAT deems the condition of the product is good enough to ship to the buyer, they assume the risk. What they are telling you is absolute BS if you ask me. They can't move a product along to the buyer as a middleman, hear a complaint from the buyer, and then reach back to the seller and say hey, can we do a redo? F THAT

If what they did to you is allowed to go on then they have zero credibility, it's the same as selling through no middleman.
No they weren't sent to the buyer. But still bs if u ask me. Now they have a upset buyer and seller. I'm not sure why we can't take pictures of the box so the buyer can see it in the listing that would eliminate this whole fiasco

Last edited:
If the buyer decides they don't want the shoe and requests a refund will Goat do the same and offer the same 2 options; consign for $1 a month or pay the $40 to have the shoes returned?
It was $1 a month or $20 to ship back. Still :smh:

It was $1 a month or $20 to ship back. Still
mean.gif
is that 100%? Once they cash out a shoe and the buyer returns they require you to pay it back?

is that 100%? Once they cash out a shoe and the buyer returns they require you to pay it back?
Not quite sure the question your asking.
But I sold a pair then buyer backed out because of box issues. I tried to offer discount but buyer doesn't want them. Now I'm being told I need to pay GOAT $20 to pay for shipping my shoes both ways or they can consign them for $1 a month

Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of their business model of the seller not having to deal with the buyer?
s m h

Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of their business model of the seller not having to deal with the buyer?
s m h
in his instance GOAT was still in the process of authentication and let the buyer know the box came damaged, in which case the buyer changed his mind.

But if you disclose that the box is damaged on a DS pair of shoes, and the buyer understands this, there shouldn't be any BS.

Back
Top Bottom