GOAT APP legit?

Nah bruh. USPS comes to your house for FREE to pickup outgoing shipments. Who wants to waste time going to UPS to drop off a package? You must work for GOAT. The ONLY reason GOAT switched to UPS is because it saves GOAT money. Last pair of shoes I sold on GOAT, UPS took 11 days to deliver. USPS never took more than 3 days, usually 2.

USPS priority obviously faster in some places like mine where UPS GROUND would take a whole week.

Stockx upgraded to 2 day sure but they're also charging $25 shipping (in my case)

Ok so quick question for those that have sold on GOAT, was browsing last night and saw 2 pairs of shoes ppl were offering xxx amount, so i went ahead with the procedure to sell (i was already approved), there were eye icons on those two items. now it's just a star and i have no confirmation of a sale or anything, what gives? anyone have the same experience?
sometimes they need to approve the payment method of the buyer. i sold some lebrons on there recently for someone's offer. clicked sell now for this price or whatever it said. then it registered a few day later.

sometimes they need to approve the payment method of the buyer. i sold some lebrons on there recently for someone's offer. clicked sell now for this price or whatever it said. then it registered a few day later.
Lebrons ain't moving like that so that's probably why. A quick moving item would be different I believe and I'm good off of selling anything on this horrible service hearing all these stories. I'm particular on what I ship out, but not too that point in which I'm taking out insoles looking for excess glue, that's straight up nuts

i never use usps, there's a ups store right near my crib, you must live in the boonies

Nope. I live in the heart of the city. About 6 min from a UPS store. Why would I want to waste gas and the 20 min of driving and going in and out of the store when I could spend NO time or gas and have USPS come pick up my outgoing shipments for free? Not to mention USPS brings shipping supplies to your house for free.

Last edited:
On my tracking it hasn't said my package has been delivered to GOAT but on the app it says delivered...

Confused. 

just wondering, can u use the flat rate boxes from usps and ship it with those if u arent using the service? like for a goat sale. i need boxes.

On my tracking it hasn't said my package has been delivered to GOAT but on the app it says delivered...

Confused. 

Same thing happened to me earlier this week. It ended up getting delivered later that day. I'm not sure why that's happening though

just wondering, can u use the flat rate boxes from usps and ship it with those if u arent using the service? like for a goat sale. i need boxes.
I probably wouldn't do it. Just go buy brown boxes online. You can get them for less than a dollar each if you buy in bulk. 

I probably wouldn't do it. Just go buy brown boxes online. You can get them for less than a dollar each if you buy in bulk. 
You guys can go to USPS and get the Medium Flat Rate boxes and invert it to the other side - Unless they are premarked with a Security Stamp

Hoping my kicks get approved by them soon. 

Don't want any problems with minuscule glue stains 
tired.gif

You guys can go to USPS and get the Medium Flat Rate boxes and invert it to the other side - Unless they are premarked with a Security Stamp

im too scared to do that. looks too suspicious. what jayson says makes sense. might try that.

The inside of the flat rate boxes say USPS Priority or some crap all over em. I thought of that before just for a random box to send somewhere.

Guys I been using goat but just bought pair of yeezy tan wondering should I still do a legit check on it just to be sure? Like double check becuase see these post saying goat selling fakes

Last edited:
Guys I been using goat but just bought pair of yeezy tan wondering should I still do a legit check on it just to be sure? Like double check becuase see these post saying goat selling fakes
and where's the proof they are
You really think millionaires are investing mnew into this company to turn around and have them sell fakes? No

I hate insulting people. But dang son, you are one dumb person.

Don't listen to what others are saying man, people here can get extremely petty, companies make mistakes, go for it.

Last edited:
Completed 2 sales on GOAT recently, one pair NMD, one pair Yeezy. NMDs got authenticated immediately, Yeezys took 2 full business days after delivery to get authenticated. No complaints about sneaker condition or box imperfections. Cash showed up in PayPal ready to use immediately. The process went very smoothly for me.

Back
Top Bottom