GOAT APP legit?

How many cancellations do you need as seller to result punishment or increased commission by goat? I have none but I might have to make 2

Last edited:
If you tryna go all red I would get the gym red 12s leather was nice on most men's pairs
Facts.. I copped these instead though.
20190607_184149.jpg

Last edited:
How many cancellations do you need as seller to result punishment or increased commission by goat? I have none but I might have to make 2
Depends on your score. As long as you have a top score it shouldn’t effect your account. I’ve had to cancel before when I couldn’t find the shoes I sold. Didn’t effect me and I have 810.

does goat charge tax in nyc state

when you put an item in the cart the total price comes up and the shipping but no tax

want to know before i make a purchase

does goat charge tax in nyc state

when you put an item in the cart the total price comes up and the shipping but no tax

want to know before i make a purchase

They did a few months back, then it disappeared. Idk if it will be back, I'm assuming so. If you want to buy, do it now before it comes back. That tax makes a difference imo.

I returned a pair with goat and for some reason they shorted me $30 dollars on the shipping price. I hope they don't expect me to believe shipping shoes from here to cali is $30. I'm awaiting customer service to explain now smh. Regular ups ground shipping label.

I returned a pair with goat and for some reason they shorted me $30 dollars on the shipping price. I hope they don't expect me to believe shipping shoes from here to cali is $30. I'm awaiting customer service to explain now smh. Regular ups ground shipping label.
Yea they subtracted shipping from my credit too.

They stated if you return for credit they will deduct shipping to and from you. It’s like $11.95 each way I think.

Man, I am not having a great week with selling on StockX (story posted in the StockX forum) or buying from GOAT...

This happened to me today with GOAT...

-On June 7th 2019 my bid for a pair of AIR FEAR OF GOD 1 'LIGHT BONE' – SIZE US 8.0M (SKU: AR4237 002‌) (Got them for a steal price too, $630 shipped)

IMG_5337.jpg

-On June 12th 2019 the sneakers were authenticated and shipped out to me.

IMG_5338.png

-On June 14th 2019 (TODAY) I received the package, but lo and behold I received the WRONG colorway! This is what I received instead:

IMG_5333.jpg
IMG_5334.jpg

They sent me SAILS (SKU: AR4237 100) INSTEAD OF LIGHT BONES (SKU: AR4237 002‌)!?!

HOW SWAY!?!

Either:

1. Seller sent GOAT FOG SAILS (SKU: AR4237 100) and carelessly passed authentication (which is mind boggling, how can you mix up 2 different colorways!!!) and then sent them to me.

or

2. Seller sent GOAT FOG LIGHT BONES (SKU: AR4237 002‌) and then sent ME SAILS instead for whatever reason.

I immediately emailed GOAT within 2 hours of the sneakers being delivered and let them know they sent me the wrong colorway. It doesn't help that it's Friday today and I'm pretty sure GOAT won't respond to me until Monday. The app says I have 3 days to return them but 1. It's the wrong sneaker and 2. they charge a shipping fee that I shouldn't have to pay for it since it isn't my fault... it's their mistake they sent me the wrong shoe!

I'm hoping GOAT finds me the LIGHT BONE pair for the price I paid for them. I will NOT be keeping these SAILS especially when the SAILS in my size are going for WAY less than what I paid for the LIGHT BONES.

Has this happened to anyone? I'm looking for some insight and advice... I'm having a rough week with 3rd party sneaker apps...

Last edited:
Man, I am not having a great week with selling on StockX (story posted in the StockX forum) or buying from GOAT...

-On June 7th 2019 my bid for a pair of AIR FEAR OF GOD 1 'LIGHT BONE' – SIZE US 8.0M (SKU: AR4237 002‌) (Got them for a steal price too, $630 shipped)

IMG_5337.jpg

IMG_5338.png

-On June 14th 2019 (TODAY) I received the package, but lo and behold I received the WRONG colorway! This is what I received instead:

IMG_5333.jpg
IMG_5334.jpg

They sent me SAILS (SKU: AR4237 100) INSTEAD OF LIGHT BONES (SKU: AR4237 002‌)!?!

HOW SWAY!?!

Either:

1. Seller sent GOAT FOG SAILS (SKU: AR4237 100) and carelessly passed authentication (which is mind boggling, how can you mix up 2 different colorways!!!) and then sent them to me.

or

2. Seller sent GOAT FOG LIGHT BONES (SKU: AR4237 002‌) and then sent ME SAILS instead for whatever reason.

I immediately emailed GOAT within 2 hours of the sneakers being delivered and let them know they sent me the wrong colorway. It doesn't help that it's Friday today and I'm pretty sure GOAT won't respond to me until Monday. The app says I have 3 days to return them but 1. It's the wrong sneaker and 2. they charge a shipping fee that I shouldn't have to pay for it since it isn't my fault... it's their mistake they sent me the wrong shoe!

I'm hoping GOAT finds me the LIGHT BONE pair for the price I paid for them. I will NOT be keeping these SAILS especially when the SAILS in my size are going for WAY less than what I paid for the LIGHT BONES.

Has this happened to anyone? I'm looking for some insight and advice... I'm having a rough week with 3rd party sneaker apps...

You might get a faster response through Twitter or reddit.com/r/sneakers.

You might get a faster response through Twitter or reddit.com/r/sneakers.

I don't have an Reddit account (new users can't post until they have some activity on their account) and Twitter ain't really an option... thanks for the 2 cents anyways.

IMG_5337.jpg

IMG_5338.png

IMG_5333.jpg
IMG_5334.jpg

HOW SWAY!?!

Either:

or

Had this happen to me where they sent me a newer version of the same shoe. It took them 5 weeks to respond to my messages and emails... but they took the shoes back at no cost to me.

Had this happen to me where they sent me a newer version of the same shoe. It took them 5 weeks to respond to my messages and emails... but they took the shoes back at no cost to me.

5 weeks!?! Did they refund your credit card or give you store credit?

GOAT responded to my email today (Saturday):

"Thanks for reaching out!

I’ve escalated this ticket and a member of our team will follow up with you. You should receive an update within 48 business hours, at the latest. If not, please follow up with us by responding to this email thread. Creating new tickets for the same issue will further delay response time and will cause confusion.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Best,

Maria"

Hopefully this issue gets resolved sooner than 5 weeks...

Last edited:
5 weeks!?! Did they refund your credit card or give you store credit?

GOAT responded to my email today (Saturday):

"Thanks for reaching out!

I’ve escalated this ticket and a member of our team will follow up with you. You should receive an update within 48 business hours, at the latest. If not, please follow up with us by responding to this email thread. Creating new tickets for the same issue will further delay response time and will cause confusion.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Best,

Maria"

Hopefully this issue gets resolved sooner than 5 weeks...

They refunded me to my credit card. Yeah, I got the same escalation email as well. I emailed them, sent them twitter messages, and tried the chat function in the goat app. It took forever.

They refunded me to my credit card. Yeah, I got the same escalation email as well. I emailed them, sent them twitter messages, and tried the chat function in the goat app. It took forever.

How long did they take to respond to you after the escalation email?

That was the 5 weeks. I got something pretty quickly right away. But then never heard back from them after about 4.5 weeks. It took 5 to have them send me a label.

Wow... I guess I'm gonna have to get on their a** if I don't hear from them by next week. I appreciate you sharing this information with me. Hopefully things will go faster with my situation. Pray for me... :frown:

Back
Top Bottom