GOAT APP legit?

Discussion in 'Price/Fake Checks' started by alphabrah, May 17, 2016.

1. viskor

viskor

You should call up UPS.

SlunderKingpin likes this.
  2. PoweredbyMSG

PoweredbyMSG

I called on Friday because I found it odd that it’s not moving when it was suppose to be delivered that day. I’ll call tmr and file a claim. Not sure how I will get credited if it stays missing since the return label is from GOAT to GOAT in their acct system.

3. SlunderKingpin

SlunderKingpin

I just went through a similar problem on eBay. And I can tell you there has been something up with mail. Dude sent off my package 12 days ago and it was stuck somewhere. Dude had to call the post office and they said it was due to the holidays they have been experiencing delays. It’s supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Long story short call USPS or UPS

PoweredbyMSG likes this.
  4. bbombers85

bbombers85

What's going on at GOAT? Have a sale they haven't confirmed in 2 days and no responses to any support requests. Seems like people on twitter have been complaining as well.

5. Recently sent my Wave Runners to GOAT with a good condition shoe box and received a message from GOAT stating the shoe box is damaged with pictures of the significantly damaged shoe box. I used a sturdy shipping box too. I asked them to send me photos of the shipping box but they havent come through with my request. I really think they toss and are careless of the shoe/shoe boxes once they unpackage them from the shipping box. Way too many stories of this happening to other sellers.

6. galove

galove

Is goat strict on shipping date or can I ship a day late.1 day after 3 business days. Since they counted sat as shipping date. I have till Tues but will be out of town and can't ship till wed. Or if I Mark as shipped can I get away with it till the next day. Does anyone know about this or have tried?

7. viskor

viskor

I sent in a pair with a box that was damaged severely en-route to GOAT. I gave the buyer a 10% discount, which was accepted, and GOAT filed an insurance claim against UPS. I got back the amount that I lost through the 10% discount after about a month.

ady2glude707 likes this.