GOAT APP legit?

I recently got approved to sell on goat
I listed a DS pair for $250
On stockx lowest ask for same pair is $200
To my surprise it sold last night
I guess it’s the combination of goat credits and people not trusting stockx that lead to this?
Even if I decide to cash out on goat its still pretty good then if I would of sold on stockx
I know it’s easier to sell on stockx
But with goat I just took 3 pics which was super easy
I feel like $50 is quite a difference to pay

I guess it’s the combination of goat credits and people not trusting stockx that lead to this?
Even if I decide to cash out on goat its still pretty good then if I would of sold on stockx

Yea I’ve thought the exact same thing. I’ve got so much credit sitting hoping for a free cash out day because prices are better on stock X. I don’t think we will ever see one though.

I bought a pair of shoes on GOAT yesterday, It’s almost been 24 hrs and the seller still hasn’t confirmed. Will it automatically cancel if it’s not confirmed within 24 hrs? I’ve had sellers that confirmed but never shipped but never have they not confirmed.

people sleep on how much more buyers are willing to pay on goat, especially if you use their storage system

was able to sell a pair of reflectives for $1600 on GOAT vs. lowest price of $1400 on stockx

im confused.

I sold an item on stock x and shipped it via UPS with their pre made label out yesterday (monday), June 24.

stock x app still tells me to ship out my item and they even emailed me.

I check the tracking and it said it was delivered today/Tuesday, June 25.

But it also says the label was created on June 4 and shiupped on June 6. WTF

im confused.

I sold an item on stock x and shipped it via UPS with their pre made label out yesterday (monday), June 24.

stock x app still tells me to ship out my item and they even emailed me.

I check the tracking and it said it was delivered today/Tuesday, June 25.

But it also says the label was created on June 4 and shiupped on June 6. WTF
I know your post is in the wrong thread, but after reading your post it reminded me of this post I saw on reddit earlier today. Hope it doesn't happen to you, seems like it's similar to your situation.

How is this the wrong thread? I thought we discuss stock x and goat stuff here???

Anyways it turned out that the tracking # was just out of date. I got paid and everything went smoothly
There’s a separate thread for StockX I think. This is GOAT only.

Glad it worked out.

Got an email from GOAT telling me they’ll be using UPS for my shipping now.

ABOUT DAMN TIME!

Just today my USPS package that got to the post office YESTERDAY couldn’t be delivered b/c they got there too late. How Sway?

Dropped off a pair of shoes at the main UPS facility on July 2nd to return to GOAT for credit and it was suppose to be delivered back to them on July 5th. Tracking isn’t showing any movements after dropping it off, no “origin scan” or anything. Messaged GOAT and attached a pic of the drop off receipt and their response was:

“Thanks for reaching out.

I would recommend contacting your courier to ensure they scan your return package to avoid any issues.

We hope all goes well.”

Wtf type of respond is this? I responded and told them I went on Friday to make sure and it shows dropped off, it even says it in the tracking. Then they responded with:

“I’ve escalated this ticket and a member of our team will follow up with you. You should receive an update within 48 business hours, at the latest.

If not, please follow up with us by responding to this email thread. Creating new tickets for the same issue will further delay response time and will cause confusion.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.”

It’s almost like they didn’t even read my message thoroughly the first time.

Dropped off a pair of shoes at the main UPS facility on July 2nd to return to GOAT for credit. Tracking isn’t showing any movements after dropping it off, no “origin scan” or anything. Messaged GOAT and attached a pic of the drop off receipt and their response was:

I would recommend contacting your courier to ensure they scan your return package to avoid any issues.

We hope all goes well.”

Wtf type of respond is this? I responded and told them I went on Friday to make sure and it shows dropped off, it even says it in the tracking. Then they responded with:

“I’ve escalated this ticket and a member of our team will follow up with you. You should receive an update within 48 business hours, at the latest.

If not, please follow up with us by responding to this email thread. Creating new tickets for the same issue will further delay response time and will cause confusion.

They almost always have an automated response for everything.

If you dropped off the package and it got scanned you should be good. If something happened to the package it will probably just delay the amount of time it takes to get the credit.

They almost always have an automated response for everything.

If you dropped off the package and it got scanned you should be good. If something happened to the package it will probably just delay the amount of time it takes to get the credit.
Yea it only got scanned at drop off but nothing after. Usually it will have an origin scan on the same day but still no movements. I wonder what will happen if the package never turn up.

Dropped off a pair of shoes at the main UPS facility on July 2nd to return to GOAT for credit and it was suppose to be delivered back to them on July 5th. Tracking isn’t showing any movements after dropping it off, no “origin scan” or anything. Messaged GOAT and attached a pic of the drop off receipt and their response was:

We hope all goes well.”

You should call up UPS.

You should call up UPS.
I called on Friday because I found it odd that it’s not moving when it was suppose to be delivered that day. I’ll call tmr and file a claim. Not sure how I will get credited if it stays missing since the return label is from GOAT to GOAT in their acct system.

Yea it only got scanned at drop off but nothing after. Usually it will have an origin scan on the same day but still no movements. I wonder what will happen if the package never turn up.
I just went through a similar problem on eBay. And I can tell you there has been something up with mail. Dude sent off my package 12 days ago and it was stuck somewhere. Dude had to call the post office and they said it was due to the holidays they have been experiencing delays. It’s supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Long story short call USPS or UPS

What's going on at GOAT? Have a sale they haven't confirmed in 2 days and no responses to any support requests. Seems like people on twitter have been complaining as well.

Recently sent my Wave Runners to GOAT with a good condition shoe box and received a message from GOAT stating the shoe box is damaged with pictures of the significantly damaged shoe box. I used a sturdy shipping box too. I asked them to send me photos of the shipping box but they havent come through with my request. I really think they toss and are careless of the shoe/shoe boxes once they unpackage them from the shipping box. Way too many stories of this happening to other sellers.

Is goat strict on shipping date or can I ship a day late.1 day after 3 business days. Since they counted sat as shipping date. I have till Tues but will be out of town and can't ship till wed. Or if I Mark as shipped can I get away with it till the next day. Does anyone know about this or have tried?

Recently sent my Wave Runners to GOAT with a good condition shoe box and received a message from GOAT stating the shoe box is damaged with pictures of the significantly damaged shoe box. I used a sturdy shipping box too. I asked them to send me photos of the shipping box but they havent come through with my request. I really think they toss and are careless of the shoe/shoe boxes once they unpackage them from the shipping box. Way too many stories of this happening to other sellers.

I sent in a pair with a box that was damaged severely en-route to GOAT. I gave the buyer a 10% discount, which was accepted, and GOAT filed an insurance claim against UPS. I got back the amount that I lost through the 10% discount after about a month.

Made my first GOAT purchase recently and the first seller confirmed but never shipped. I emailed customer service asking what was going on and said I still wanted the shoes so they "found" another seller and the shoes ended up shipping from Hong Kong directly to me, so I assume they have authentication in Asia as well? Normally I would never knowingly purchase shoes from Asia for fear of fakes, but hoping GOAT has me covered here. Any of you had experience (good or bad) with GOAT orders that shipped from Hong Kong?

Back
Top Bottom