GOAT APP legit?

Forgot to press shipped on two of my orders and they got cancelled just now :smh:
man I hate this stupid app now I’m at 78 score at a horrible time
App should automatically update once shoes are scanned in by UPS long as it’s within 2-3 days of confirming sale. Always have your packages scanned and keep your receipt incase something happens

App should automatically update once shoes are scanned in by UPS long as it’s within 2-3 days of confirming sale. Always have your packages scanned and keep your receipt incase something happens
I didn’t Send them out yet. Was gonna ship tomorrow but now it’s a dub. They should extend the shipping guidelines due to the pandemic

They haven’t responded about my “box badly damaged” pics, but I’ve gotten 4 emails and notifications about giving a discount since last night. It didn’t have any deadline or timetable mentioned. Anybody have any experience about that? It’s only fair to me and the buyer to be able to see how bad the damage is before I can decide what to do.
I’m not even sure how badly those pull out XI boxes can get. Sent my box off at a NY ups store late Monday afternoon, it reached New Jersey Tuesday at noon. Not much time or handling in between, unless ups’ machinery ate it up. :sick:

My pair that arrived in NJ yesterday just got verified right now and I got paid :pimp:
Seems NJ is quick again. Had same day authentication on couple of pairs, including my damaged box one. Only had to send one pair out to CA a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah i guess since the NJ warehouse was closed for awhile they sent everything to CA and thats why everything took so long

I just got an email from goat saying the prices on my listings are too high
Then gave me a recommended price for each listing lol
Is this new?
Never got an email like this
Once they update their app then maybe just maybe I’ll lower my prices :lol:

Regarding my damaged box sale, just got an email saying:
“We reached out to the buyer for Order# XXXXXX and they have decided to proceed. We will process the order and notify you when the cash out is available.”
They hadn't replied to me about the pics and I never chose any discount option. I’m guessing all of it may have just been an error.

Is there a way to check price history of my listings on GOAT? I ask because I got a notification today that my item sold for much lower than I recall listing it.
I suspect there's a glitch, or worse, some guy working there edited the price.

I paid $250 for these shoes so no way I'm selling them for $240 ($210 after fees).

And I have another similar pair in a diff size still listed at $280 on GOAT. I also have these same 2 pairs listed on StockX at $280.
Don't you get an email when you list a pair?

i'm looking at a shoe under the used listing, it gives you the option to bid; BUT will my bid be limited to just that shoe/seller, or can another seller accept my bid....... sorry if this has been answer before

i'm looking at a shoe under the used listing, it gives you the option to bid; BUT will my bid be limited to just that shoe/seller, or can another seller accept my bid....... sorry if this has been answer before
It would be just for that listing

Going on 8 days since they received a pair I sold. Sheesh.

I fully expected delays due to a pandemic going on, but man...8 days is OD.

Going on 8 days since they received a pair I sold. Sheesh.

I fully expected delays due to a pandemic going on, but man...8 days is OD.
Same here with just one pair. They received that on 4/28 in NJ. They received a couple of my pairs the same day as that one and another just yesterday. All those were already authenticated except that one.

Ordered on 4/30, shipped today. Not in transit yet, tho.

If they deliver by Friday, that will only be 1 day longer than my MNVN's from SX the previous week.

Same here with just one pair. They received that on 4/28 in NJ. They received a couple of my pairs the same day as that one and another just yesterday. All those were already authenticated except that one.

that one pair clear ever? how long it take?

that one pair clear ever? how long it take?
It disappeared from my ”Shipped” list on Monday. Then tuesday under “Orders”, it said “Authenticated” but they didn’t credit me the money til last night. Didn’t even send me the typical email about the order being completed. Basically took two weeks to cash out. Seems it fell through the cracks in the system, they still haven’t responded to my question about it.
Shipped another sale on Monday and they authenticated the same morning they received it in NJ.

btw, noticed a couple of pairs I listed sometime back disappeared from my listings. They just weren’t for sale any longer. It actually worked out for me since if they sold for what I originally listed it for, I would’ve lost out on several hundreds of dollars. :nthat:
I suggest people double check their sale listings.

Back
Top Bottom