God, Satan and This World

After reading about 15 year old who killed a baby in cold blood how can people say that evil doesnt exist? There are evil spirits and a being (Satan) that governs this world of evil.
We are worse than animals. When we were given free will we were also given the chance to do evil.
Matthew 15:19
For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander.

Romans 5:12
For just as by the agency of one-man, sin entered the universe, and by means of sin, death, in this way death passed by this sin unto all the children of men, because all of them have sinned.

Ecclesiastes 12:14
For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil.

3 John 1:11
Beloved, do not imitate evil but imitate good. Whoever does good is from God; whoever does evil has not seen God.

God exists and he sent his Son as a sacrifice for our sin.

A King said "Anyone who steals in my kingdom shall be stoned."
Well it turns out that one of the King's son was caught stealing.
The people said "what is the just King going to do? Thats his beloved son...but he is the just King and his commandments always obeyed"
The King said "bring him here and proceed with the whipping and stoning"
Once the son was laid out they were ready to begin the punishment...a death sentence.
The King said "Wait!"
The king took off his crown and covered his son with his own body.
The King said " proceed with the stoning"

That is what Jesus did for us. Paid for our sins and took our death sentence
John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

Psalm 91:1-16
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, ...

People we are all carnal and evil sinner. God wants to make amends with us and bring us closer to him so that we can abide with him.

Jesus Before Crucifixion
John 14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going. 5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Last edited:
After reading about 15 year old who killed a baby in cold blood how can people say that evil doesnt exist? .

Er...they can't.

But there have been like 10 billion bibles on this earth and there is as much evil as ever, so quoting it probably ain't the answer to our problems.

Last edited:
So what you're saying is.....there are no evil animals?

I don't get the point of this thread.

Also the world today is the safest and most nurturing its ever been. It has never been less dangerous or evil as it is nowadays.

Do you think there were less pedophiles and child murderers in some other time of history?

Last edited:
I dont believe in any gods or devils. But you best believe if one day God comes from the clouds, and the devil rises from the ground, I'll be on Satan's team. Looks like he's already winning.

I really don't get how people can say we're getting worse. I don't think people realize how far society has come, and that goes for both Western AND Eastern society.

I really don't get how people can say we're getting worse. I don't think people realize how far society has come, and that goes for both Western AND Eastern society.
The world and society are better than they have been throughout human history.
Well it depends on what your definition of "better" is. Just because we can now live longer doesn't mean this world is "better" in terms of other aspects.

No.

I mean "better" as in there's not as many children getting raped and murdered and people enslaved and whatnot.

The world is straight up better now in all aspects than it ever was.

^ exactly.

I don't know what people be talkin about when they say otherwise.

Sometimes I sit and think and thank god that I'm alive in these times and not any previous period in history.

View media item 327983
After reading about 15 year old who killed a baby in cold blood how can people say that evil doesnt exist? There are evil spirits and a being (Satan) that governs this world of evil.
We are worse than animals. When we were given free will we were also given the chance to do evil.
Mad leaps in logic here.

Evil existing does not mean evil spirits exist nor does a fictional being of evil named Satan exist. Stop blaming what humans do on imaginary outside forces. What makes you think evil is governed?

Why does it have to be good an evil? Why not order and chaos?

What makes us worse than animals? What makes animals "bad" in the first place where you think they're comparable to us on this topic. Do you even understand the only reason you're even capable to make these statements or this thread is cuz of reasoning? Consciousness? That you're able to reason is why you can even make these poor illogical unreasonable statements.

How about you just take responsibility for what you do? Why must everything bad that happens in the world be an opportunity for ppl like you to get on a soapbox and spout nonsense that is not the truth?

Compulsory atheist meme pic:

View media item 327982

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom