Goin To Montreal What to DO?

Alright guys me and some of my boys are heading up to Montreal in a few weeks and I wanna know if any Canada heads could help me out and give me some suggestions for places to hit up at night.. Like best clubs, strip clubs, other places. Any advice would def be appreciated

Alright guys me and some of my boys are heading up to Montreal in a few weeks and I wanna know if any Canada heads could help me out and give me some suggestions for places to hit up at night.. Like best clubs, strip clubs, other places. Any advice would def be appreciated

crescent street, st laurent street, and st catherines street is all u need to know in terms of clubs and strip clubs. st laurent is more of a francophone scene, the french accent though 
devil.gif

other things to do, im big on good eats so...
have a montreal smoked meat sandwich
souvlaki from village grec
poutine
if your a sports fan, a habs game is probably a must (doesnt even matter ifyou dont like hockey). on saturday at 7 everybody in the city drops what they are doing to watch the habs.
have a good time in Sin City 
pimp.gif

i heard they got one of the best strip clubs in the world

strip clubs in canada > us

u can touch

i heard they got one of the best strip clubs in the world

strip clubs in canada > us

u can touch

crescent street, st laurent street, and st catherines street is all u need to know in terms of clubs and strip clubs. st laurent is more of a francophone scene, the french accent though 
devil.gif

other things to do, im big on good eats so...
have a montreal smoked meat sandwich
souvlaki from village grec
poutine
if your a sports fan, a habs game is probably a must (doesnt even matter ifyou dont like hockey). on saturday at 7 everybody in the city drops what they are doing to watch the habs.
have a good time in Sin City 
pimp.gif

Eat poutine and watch french chicks with phat +%%#@ walk around all day 
grin.gif

Hit up Crescent street for the best clubs and you gotta try poutine if you haven't. You can't really go sight seeing in this weather. 
Plenty of fine french women around and you'll find, prob the best 
pimp.gif
 in North America.

Hit up Crescent street for the best clubs and you gotta try poutine if you haven't. You can't really go sight seeing in this weather. 
Plenty of fine french women around and you'll find, prob the best 
pimp.gif
 in North America.

-Get a hotel downtown so you can just walk everywhere
-Dress warm because Montreal is %!!+%+ cold in the winter time
-Crescent Street for clubs
-I highly recommend "Old Montreal" if you're into touristy places...it has a European feel to it and you'll see some unique architecture not found in many other North American cities

-Get a hotel downtown so you can just walk everywhere
-Dress warm because Montreal is %!!+%+ cold in the winter time
-Crescent Street for clubs
-I highly recommend "Old Montreal" if you're into touristy places...it has a European feel to it and you'll see some unique architecture not found in many other North American cities

greatttt city.. went a couple years ago

like they all said about the Streets. great bars. great clubs and pretty good prices.
went to i think the brew factory. good damn beers
have a good trip

Back
Top Bottom