Goin to Taco Bell. Whats your order?

I didn't eem know they had breakfast

tbell4.jpg

Waffle taco

I haven’t been to Taco Bell in almost a decade but y’all orders sound like what I would expect the joints in the BBW thread to order. How often are you guys consuming these meals? Do yoy eat fast food at other places in the same quantity? Are y’all healthy?

I haven’t been to Taco Bell in almost a decade but y’all orders sound like what I would expect the joints in the BBW thread to order. How often are you guys consuming these meals? Do yoy eat fast food at other places in the same quantity? Are y’all healthy?

:rofl: fast food probably couple times a month now

Holdin it down for team Mexican Pizza

but if you want Taco Bell, their breakfast is severely underrated. It's a must try if you haven't already

Yeah, their breakfast is good. The breakfast crunchwrap has a crispy hash brown in it and is fire.

I got extremly sick in college from fast food. Havent had it since. Ive had the occasional in-n-out, or shake shack though. If i had to go to taco bell I would get Baha Blast, easy Ice. :pimp:

enjoyed Del Taco when there use to be one around my way. I just remember there was this hot *** manager that ran that place. think she was pushing a benz :lol:

i was thinking about franchising one of these fast food joints cause i always hear that the owners/managers make great money but then i saw the start up costs/requirements

Tel Daco was the worst fast food I have ever tasted in my life

Welp....What more can I SAY-eeeYAAY.

enjoyed Del Taco when there use to be one around my way. I just remember there was this hot *** manager that ran that place. think she was pushing a benz :lol:

My local one has a few cute drive thru workers as well. Too bad they don't get off until 530 in the am.

Been going with the Cravings Deal as of now.

Favorite meal is the Ground Beef Chalupa combo overall.

Nachos bellgrande or mexican pizza meal, baja blast. Caramel apple empanada if I want dessert.

Back
Top Bottom