Going in Raw?

Haha. DJ Mano, you're gonna give this guy a one way ticket to fatherhood with that advice.
smile.gif

It is true to a degree what you're saying but most women aren't responsible enough to take their birth control pill at the same time everyday so do you really think they're gonna sit down and calculate their cycle out to plan out their raw sessions???

Is it really worth all that work for a nut? Just put the condom on.

And for future reference, how about you start messing with women with something to bring to the table besides whats between their legs like a legitimate career and plans for their lives. I still don't understand how men are still dealing with low class women like this.

Asking for raw sex without birth control...
frown.gif

Trap.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by magneto621

Been using condoms for the longest and never had raw sex, but this new girl I started dating recently is begging for it raw..since she isnt on the pill, I told her nah chill.

She been tryin to convince me, talking about the pull out method
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OP, did you have a male father figure in your life?

Just wondering.[/color]

He's about to be one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

well since u not an experienced puller-outer....i wouldnt recommend it....but you was pose to master this method in high school bro

best thing to do...get a chick on bc n practice with her 3 times...learn urself...2 outta 3 times u make it outta there, u good to go

save money for the morning after thingy and the smsmortion ahead of time if u not feeling too confident

66%, fam.
laugh.gif

Not good enough, at least not for me.

Really? You haven't been with her that long and she's begging for it! RED FLAG. Run. Run far, far away. Either she's crazy in the head and everyone she has been with has done it, or she is trying to infect as many dudes as possible with whatever she has. No good can come of this. Even if everything is ok with her, sooner or later she's going to get pregnant. You can only miss the bullseye so many times. DON'T DO IT.

Man, some of the posts in this thread remind me of why there are so many messed up little kids out there.  Sex ed is really failing the youth.. lol.  The "only getting pregnant 5 days out of the month" is sort of correct... but ALL women are different and can ovulate any day of the month.  There is no sure fire way to predict it..

Red flags all over this situation though.. Be wise my dude.. Having a child could seriously mess up your kick game.. lol

I'm always suspicious when a girl begs for me to go raw or straight up expects it the first time. So I just go raw, in her butt. Do it.

Ive been hitting it raw for the past 10 years.. Having a vasectamy done FOR THE WIN. My soldiers aint marching anymore and Im proud of it.

Originally Posted by Kim1

So she is a new chick and she is already begging for it raw? Something aint right

Yup, she's tryna make you go out like Willy Lump Lump. 

make sure shes clean first, then worry about her getting pregnant. unless shes your girl, dont go raw.

pregnancy isnt the only thing to worry about...

me & the current go raw but i strap up when i have one. never had a scare or a STD/STI. In your situation i wouldnt do it, not because using a condom wont feel as good in the future but because something sounds fishy. In any other case if the P is good then i'll strap up with no complaints at all.

Seriously, this ain't some %**! I'd ask NT about and I ask NT everything. Like, I'm all for peer pressure and following the crowd, but I just can't see me explaining to God, pops, or myself that I got herpes and a love child cuz I asked a message board about some %**! I shoulda read in 7th grade. just not really my steez.. but do you OP..

Birth Control is the only option,

also, she should get tested & be free of HIV. Tell her to get a print out from Planned parenthood to show you

raw is good. Just be careful & take precautions. & get to know the chick too. HOw long have you been dating/boning?

Back
Top Bottom