Going on Vacation, alone..

I'm thinking of doing this and taking a trip to DR or Barbados
pimp.gif

When I didn't have kids I use to do it all the time. Just do it OP you won't regret it.

Do it man.

I'm gonna be hitting up Houston in a month or two by myself.

Can't wait. 
pimp.gif

Nothing else makes you focus on what really matters

do it.... and wherever you go, go to the hoods

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Originally Posted by proper english

I spent 5/12 months by myself on my last Eurotrip. If you're an outgoing person than you ought not to have any problems. If you're more inclined to be a wallflower, shy and insecure than you probably wouldn't like it very much.
wink.gif

i was thinking of driving to Hana by myself.. and perhaps meat some new friends along the way.
Stay in hostels and talk to people. Know an instrument? Play it for everyone and you'll be the life of the party. I stayed for almost 3 weeks at a hostel in the Czech Republic free of charge because I played piano each night.
laugh.gif

You sound like a cool $#% dude.
laugh.gif
i can't wait for my trip.

Originally Posted by cap1229

i was thinking of driving to Hana by myself.. and perhaps meat some new friends along the way.
Stay in hostels and talk to people. Know an instrument? Play it for everyone and you'll be the life of the party. I stayed for almost 3 weeks at a hostel in the Czech Republic free of charge because I played piano each night.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks, bud!
happy.gif

I plan on going to Europe by myself this summer. I have a couple friends in Belgium and Switzerland but the rest of the time I will be alone...Maui sucks

Definition of VACATION
1: a respite or a time of respite from something

If you're like me that something could very well be other people i.e. friends and family.

aint a damn thing wrong with going on vacation alone, hell one might argue that's the only way to experience a true vacation.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks, bud!
happy.gif
man thats dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

think i have to refine my piano skills
laugh.gif

Planning on going to Seattle solo dolo soon.

1) Blaze
2) Sight-see
3) Take photos
4) Grub
5) Repeat.

Don't see why Hawaii would be a bad place to do this. Meat the locals, swim, relax, etc. If you want you can even create a lie about who you are and why you're there.

Nothing wrong with going alone.

Not Hawaii bro, there is just something sad about that. I say go to a big city where you won't be noticed and just walk around an explore. In Hawaii, mad people will see that you are a tourist and it will be weird once they see you are alone. You can blend in walking around a big city while you shop, see museums, etc.

More people on a vacation = more problems.

I'd love to go on vacation by myself

im probably in the minority, but imo doing something like this solo > doing it with a big group of ppl

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indeed.. 
Demise.. care to share your experience with us? pics? stories? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Not Hawaii bro, there is just something sad about that. I say go to a big city where you won't be noticed and just walk around an explore. In Hawaii, mad people will see that you are a tourist and it will be weird once they see you are alone. You can blend in walking around a big city while you shop, see museums, etc.

laugh.gif
 @ Sarah Marshall clips showing up on here.. its nothing like that i assure you.

Back
Top Bottom