Going on Vacation, alone..

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

I want to go on vacation solo to NYC this summer........
yeah man, same here...my bday is in July so I definitely want to do it....
There or Chicago.
i want to go to NYC.
but Chicago downtown is cool to visit by yourself at least once. gonna be walking and snapping pics so not a lot talking anyways 
grin.gif

i went to new york solo. granted i stayed at my aunts apartment, it was still me alone the whole time. LOVED the trip

No one is anxiously awaiting your arrival for the sole purpose of following you around, pointing and laughing at you while you're doing anything alone.

There's nothing wrong with going anywhere by your onesy. Go out and meet new people, talk to them, make new friends. Have some fun. Do things on your own time. No arguing, no compromises, no worries. See what you want, when you want to. There's time for friends, and there's alone time. Take some time for yourself (and by yourself) and relax.

pimp.gif

Plan on doing this solo trip to Thailand towards the end of the year. Ask all the homies to join but no funds and scared of the lady boy's. I'll probably be the only asian dude going on this tour but it'll be a good experience going out alone and im sure theres going to lots of people traveling alone this these kinds of tours. Can't wait!

When it was time for the World Cup in 2010 in South Africa, none of my boys couldn't afford the trip
so I just went solo, beautiful experience, met a ton of cool people and some beautiful women.
pimp.gif
 I went to Colombia and Kenya by myself too. As men we shouldnt have to wait and depend on others to go places. 

Originally Posted by proper english

hmm my initial plan was to do the drive by myself on a rented jeep..
but the tour bus trip actually sounds a little more intriguing . 
I had a nissan versa.. glad we had that instead of a  jeep.
lower center of gravity.

Damn didn't know Thailand was poppin like that. It's definitely a possible destination for my annual trip.

Thinking about doing this...maybe going to San Diego or San Francisco at the end of this month :nerd:
I'm not the most outgoing or extroverted person so I'm hoping this will force me to be. Any suggestions?

I been to Maui by myself and don't regret a single second of it. I meet a lot of cool people also on vacation there (mostly couples) and smoked some maui wowie on the beach with some broads. Most relaxing vacation I ever been on

I turn the big 30 in sept and I'm pretty sure I will be taking a trip dolo somewhere as a gift to myself.

Last edited:
I'm with you OP, YOUR life and  YOUR time waits for no one. In another thread about going out alone I said the same thing. Your friends or family even may not have as much drive and hunger as you and I refuse to throttle down my pursuit of happiness because they're not with the wave I'm surfing.

I do it all the time ... then it's "I saw your pics on (insert social network here) I wish I would've went" 

Meet NEW PEOPLE into what you're into this is how bonds are made and relationships start (friends, romantic or business).

2013 thus far: 12 trips to 12 states ....7 activities I've always wanted to try, and 2 things on my bucket list. And this is only month 5 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom