Going to Atlanta for 2 1/2 days....Any ATL NT'er help on what to do while there?

Central Station, got the easy ratchets and all the "turn up" u can ask for
Space, party until 10 am with a mixed crowed, also plenty of "turn up"
Onyx on Friday, followed by Room Service
Opera Thursday
Lenox, Atlantic Station, Lil 5 Points during the day
Spin, 255 midday into the night (decent brawds, 21 after 10-11pm tho)

dope advice brah's.

Appreciated.
pimp.gif

Any specific good places to get some chicken?
glady's knights 

Highland Bakery & Thumbs Up (Edgewood location) for breakfast
They're chicken & waffles is better than Gladys' to me, although I get
french toast and chicken.

Strip club on Cobb Parkway is Boomers :lol:

I went there with a couple of my homeys from work a long time ago and they fell in love with this broad named Savannah in there. If I remember correctly, it was a topless club, at least. Follies was the real move though. And one of my friend is having her birthday at Stilettos this Saturday. Never been there, but she works there and I she's moving back up to NY on Monday, so it should be official?

Chicken?

Go to American Deli and getchoo some wings. I think Trinidad James is always co-signing that place, but he right though. They be on point. Get the hot wings. Also, Taco Mac like Blink said.

Had Fat Matt's BBQ for the first time today. It was dope. Also, Daddy D's is another "go-to" BBQ spot here too.

If you'll have a lady with you, they just opened up a permanent ferris wheel less than a week ago.

Hit Lenox mall for women and shopping, and you prolly wanna ask somebody else about clubs... I don't really be out like that, but MJQ's is cool if you're a hip-hop head... Or just a hipster. They play electronic music there too.

Seriously though... It's like 1:30... I need to go to sleep. Have fun.

Eat
Vortex Burgers in Little 5 Points.
Thumbs Up in East Point (Cash Only)
Mr. Everything by the AU center

Strip Clubs
Diamonds Of ATL.
Onyx
Also alot of strip clubs in ATL that isn't as expensive as these 2

Shopping
Lenox & Phipps Plaza
Atlantic Station

this man knows cuz i was just about to name these same spots !! phipps is where its at
also go on the new ferris wheel but by the look of things everybody has already gave you a good amount of things you can do for dem 2 days :smokin

Last edited:
Great info. Glad this thread popped up. Gonna be relocating to Georgia within the next year. Hopefully Atlanta, Lithonia, or Stone Mountain. Any info regarding Stone Mountain (pros/cons) would be greatly appreciated.

Blink, you know damn well you got the name from robin hood, men in tights lol

Aint been to ATL in a grip, need to make that trip soon.

And lol tha raccoon caught that work lmao.

Great info. Glad this thread popped up. Gonna be relocating to Georgia within the next year. Hopefully Atlanta, Lithonia, or Stone Mountain. Any info regarding Stone Mountain (pros/cons) would be greatly appreciated.

Stone mountain and lithonia is hood as hell look into Gwinnett or norcross if you have that option , Avondale and Chamblee are nice

Some parts of Stone Mountain arent that bad dont go to Litonia, no way.

Try and live in Snellville, Lawerenceville, Loganville, Grayson, Dacula, any of the burbs in Gwinnett County really. Its mad far from the city and the traffic to it is horrendous. IDK if that matters to you or not.

Some parts of Stone Mountain arent that bad dont go to Litonia, no way.

Try and live in Snellville, Lawerenceville, Loganville, Grayson, Dacula, any of the burbs in Gwinnett County really. Its mad far from the city and the traffic to it is horrendous. IDK if that matters to you or not.

Bruh 316 than 85 to 285 at the wrong times will do you in , my first spot I got was in tucker, than sandy springs , than finally buckhead . A lot of factors depend on where to move in atl also .

That's my exact commute :lol:. 1.5 hours easily. Sometimes 2.5 on the way back :x

Last edited:
When I did my thing I used to catch 20 to 285/85 than hope on 316 all the way to watkinsville and Bethlehem and if I left before 2 I was good anything after 2:30 and 316 turns bumper to bumper , did they ever finish those exit ramps / overpass on 316? Also there's mad shortcuts once you get around coolray field / Gwinnett braves field

Yeah they did. I wasn't around to see what it was like before the ramps but people say it's gotten a lot better and im sitting there like "this is better to you people?"

Yeah they did. I wasn't around to see what it was like before the ramps but people say it's gotten a lot better and im sitting there like "this is better to you people?"

Trust it's a 2lane highway that connects 5 diffrent cities to atl if a car or accident happens that not at the lights or turning lanes it's a wrap and they got the big *** public whatehouse over there so it's always a lot of trucks 316 was a beast between 3-6 pm and 7-9 am same frustrations as driving on the 5 in sfv

Back
Top Bottom