Going to Atlanta for 2 1/2 days....Any ATL NT'er help on what to do while there?

That's my exact commute
laugh.gif
. 1.5 hours easily. Sometimes 2.5 on the way back
sick.gif
Wait are you from Texas or New York or California or Georgia?
laugh.gif

None of the above. I'm from the greatest state in the union.

NEW JERSEY :pimp:

Chanterelle's, Busy Bee, Gladys Knight Chicken Waffles, and the best fast food...Xaby's.

Another 'bar' that I enjoyed was in Midtown called 'Flip Flops' and there are some good bars out in East Andrews. If you find yourself out in the 'burbs locate the nearest Taco Mac. Always people up in there.

The GA Aquarium is worth the price. Shopping at Lennox or Phipps. Underground ATL is cool but if you aren't into the 'alternative lifestyle' crowd you may want to stay clear of parts of that area.

Find yourself DT late night hit up Varsity and get the chilli cheese dog.

Last edited:
Yeah something told me these Stone Mountain and Lithonia prices were too good to be true for a reason. Glad I asked. Will Be scratchin them off my list and visiting Norcross and the other places listed. Appreciate the help/info.

Taco Mac is popular, but I don't like their wings...to damn big, to much poultry per wing.

Best chicken is Popeyes lol, honestly. I guess I've never went to a restaurant and ordered fried chicken when my moms is top notch.

Going out, East Andrews in Buckhead if you like a 21-30 kinda post college vibe mixed races.

Midtown has a lot of nice spots to party, Opera, Sutra, flip flops.. Reign and Vanquish

Any of yall ever go to "La Rumba" on Buford HWY? lmao straight up authentic hispanic club with merengue/salsa and they throw a little hip hop/pop music every now and then.

Do not go to "the cave" i don't know if its still open but you'll get shot there.

Only 18 and up club spot i can think of is Wild Bills. Every strip club i've been to is 21 and up tho...you most likely can play the out of town role, and pay an extra $20 to get your boy in

Last edited:
You sending dude to the varsity ? You trying to clean out his system lol . The Gwinnett side of stone mountain is alright but the decatur side or memorial drive side is hood as hell dudes literally be trapping in front of the court house at the citgo

Im in the A... nothing to see here

Grew up in stone mountain... no place for you if your not from there... hit the burbs
stone mountain is the burbs tho :lol:...just has some ratchet ppl and apartment complexes, but some nice houses and alotta yambs too tho...

stone mountain is the burbs tho :lol:...just has some ratchet ppl and apartment complexes, but some nice houses and alotta yambs too tho...

Edit: Read you post wrong. Nobody in da mound considers it burbs man lol not post freak'nik memorial drive is horrid now. Thats the area im from ask NCTwin. Nothin is the way it was

Last edited:

Edit: Read you post wrong. Nobody in da mound considers it burbs man lol not post freak'nik memorial drive is horrid now. Thats the area im from ask NCTwin. Nothin is the way it was
O i already know **** goes down out there and Decatur etc, i was up n down Memorial daily when i was living in ATL...just saying depending on where you coming from that is the burbs, **** still gets real in suburbs so it dont really matter

Hit peach tree street after the aquarium. Bunch of broads out.

You can hit the Compound if you're looking for a decent turnt up club, or you can hit Quad if you're trying to do a rave. Personally, I'd hit the Quad... That place has never let me down and they close at like 4AM. If you go, don't buy any mollies from the folks selling them in there. :lol:

As far as strip clubs... Go to Onyx... or Pin Ups... Or Diamonds ATL... Or Magic City... Or Blue Flame if you like the ratchets.

Matterafact... Go to all the strip clubs I just listed. Thank me later.

No love for Strokers?? :lol:

how about spots to eat at in ATL?

Looking for some good chicken spots....and help?

Busy Bee's for sure! There might be a line, but it's worth it EVERY time.

Man I spoke to my cuz last night and I expressed my interests in the ATL strip clubs....dude wants to visit the aquarium and the zoo instead.....i'm like....we go in the night..... :lol:

I think dude is lightweight afraid of women....i'm trying to get him out of his shell.

And then he wanted me to plan a summit when I'm down there....and I'm like we only gonna be there for a day and a half....ain't nobody trying to meet you :lol:

Man I spoke to my cuz last night and I expressed my interests in the ATL strip clubs....dude wants to visit the aquarium and the zoo instead.....i'm like....we go in the night..... :lol:

I think dude is lightweight afraid of women....i'm trying to get him out of his shell.

And then he wanted me to plan a summit when I'm down there....and I'm like we only gonna be there for a day and a half....ain't nobody trying to meet you :lol:

Brush them atl strip clubs is gonna take his soul like Shang tsung .

Don't take him to onyx if he's scared.

Them ******* will have him spending mom and dad's retirement money after he finishes blowing through what you all brought for the trip. :smh:

Last edited:
What do you guys think about these attractions....worth it or not?

- Georgia Aquarium
- natural History museum
- High Art Museum
- Atlanta Zoo
- Olympic park

cool list but the zoo is unnecessary to me. If you go to Centennial Olympic park, be sure to ride the SkView. New attraction in the city that opened last week.

your younger brother is gonna be assed out unfortunately.

last time i went to the ATL zoo was when i was at bear creek middle school..

even then i thought that **** was about lame as hell..

**** that brah, Turn up... if your primo isn't about that life leave then him in the hotel.

Do these strip spots have a cover fee when getting in? Any good ones without one?

Hell most all of them got cover charged. Places like DOA, Onyx, Magic City, and Strokers got higher cover charges and lap dances then say Kamals or Blue Flames. Its so many bro in Atl

Yeah if you going to the strip clubs bring 200 max limit yourself cause them broads gonna sell you a dream and some dudes pockets melt when that monkey in they face

SInce this is a atl thread, anybody know of some good places to live in fulton county? got a potential job lined up its downtown i just hope the commute isnt :x

im from ga but only been to atl 4 times in my life

Sandy springs mid town Brookhaven there's a lot of nice lofts and condos on new peachtree near the Chamblee Marta station

Back
Top Bottom