Going To Brazil For The World Cup in 2014, Just Might Stay...

Random, Funny WC 2010 Story: Italian girl I was dating at the time was nagging me about the beach while I was locked in on the Portugal/Brasil match in group stage. She knew I supported Portugal and South Korea for NT. Yet this chick was going on about the beautiful weather and bugging me to come pick her up for a beach day trip down the shore (about a 90 min. drive). Eventually I got so fed up and couldn't even enjoy the match, I just ended it right there. Can't have women interfering with my sports, especially the ones I'm serious about.

Me and at least 2 of my boys are planning on making the trip.  I can't wait.  I don't think my body will be able to handle it.

I'm in the early stages of getting the "group" together to make this trip. Sounds like an epic destination for an epic event.

One of the guys is getting married next year, so he might already be "out". :lol:

Last edited:
**** this video was going great until I got to the 6 minute mark 
alien.gif

brazil 2014 will seriously be the culminating sexual experience of the decade.

not even trying to be funny or romantic in any way, the combination of cultures colliding, the beautiful beaches and people of brazil as the backdrop, and one of the world's greatest passions all converging into 2 months under the gorgeous Brazilian sun. you add that to the increasing sexual liberation movements, the optimism of the brazilian market ( and hopefully by then, the global market), and the culture of the country, its almost going to be unfair. shorties down there are gonna be in full "when in rome" mode, and y'all already know the reputation brazilians have abroad.

not even joking, i fully expect to father a couple of illegitimate children to woman from different parts of the world. life, love, futbol.

i cant ******g wait.

as the time nears, we should seriously set something up, all of us headed down there. would be an amazing experience we could all share, no?​

I think we need to make a thread dedicated to the making the trip. The only WC ive attended was in the States and I was 6 :\ I have no clue where to look as far as places to stay, how far ahead I should book, and how the FIFA ticket lottery deal works, or other methods of acquiring tix

The World Cup is a MUST for any and all soccer fans.!

NT Summit in Brasil.

World Cup>Olympics

I've been trying to figure out which would be the better look between the two.

I think the WC will be more intense while they are still in the competition, but there will be more **** happening overall at the olympics.

I've always wanted to attend both the Olympics and WC if possible in a lifetime.

Last edited:
I wish I had money so I could plan right now. I remember during the last World Cup they talked about how the brothels brought in so many prostitutes from all over Europe :lol:. I can't imagine how crazy the parties will be in Brasil.

Friends of mine were talking about going. But these dude are so broke lol

Would love to go though.

If people in here are serious, I'm already down. My dream to go to a world cup and in Brazil? Count me the **** in

My girl is from Brazil.

Biggest freak I have ever been with, and I am a 31 year old man who has done his thing.

Have fun out there ya'll. The hype is real.

Got tongued down by 2 brazilians 2 nights ago in the club,, The hype is REAL.. I got a few aussi mates headed that way for the whole year, i'm trying to do the same. Pick up an english teaching gig and stack cheese until the festivities start. 

Random, Funny WC 2010 Story: Italian girl I was dating at the time was nagging me about the beach while I was locked in on the Portugal/Brasil match in group stage. She knew I supported Portugal and South Korea for NT. Yet this chick was going on about the beautiful weather and bugging me to come pick her up for a beach day trip down the shore (about a 90 min. drive). Eventually I got so fed up and couldn't even enjoy the match, I just ended it right there. Can't have women interfering with my sports, especially the ones I'm serious about.

turned down yambs to watch men??

where they do that at?

Back
Top Bottom