Going to Cali next week.....vol LAX

What really good in Cali? Me and my crew are headed to LA next week. Was hoping the cali cats can help us out.

Couple of things.

1) We don't drink
2) We don't smoke w33d (only marlboro menthol lights)
3) We don't want to go clubbing
4) 8 of the 9 guys are married to females (the guy who's not married, his wedding is this June)
5) Some of my friends don't eat outside meat

So i ask, what can we possibly do?

Thanks NT!

I can never hang out with your crew lol, atleast include mary jane on your crew!

Last edited:
LAX 
pimp.gif

When i went to Cali a while back, I saw Zach Randolph at Burger King LAX and this chick from American idol at Disney Land.. 
smokin.gif

What do y'all like to do?

Are y'all trying to see really touristy stuff?

Are y'all outdoors type?

go to a laker game if you have money if you don't go to a dodger or angel game go to the beach explore the city

People act like you cant have fun without drinking and smoking. 
laugh.gif

I never been to LA, but cats really cant think of touristy/other fun stuff these guys can do? 

I'm a Laker fan but the rest of the guys are Laker haters. We would be able to catch game 7 vs the Spurs that that series isn't going past 5 games >:

We are open to any outdoor activities!!

I'm a Laker fan but the rest of the guys are Laker haters. We would be able to catch game 7 vs the Spurs that that series isn't going past 5 games >:

We are open to any outdoor activities!!

Go on hikes, Santa Monica mountains, Mt. Hollywood

Walk Melrose/La Brea/Fairfax

Dodger/Angels games

The Block@Orange/Ontario Mills/Citadel outlets

Little Tokyo/Placita Olvera

Venice Beach/Santa Monica pier

Just stay home.

What a terrible "crew" :x

:rofl: don't drink, don't smoke, no clubs, no females, no outside meat???

that's literally the best things LA has to offer...

i guess you can go to the beach, but 9 guys and no chicks...

hit up Runyon Canyon and the typical Hollywood Blvd strip...

Last edited:
LAX 
pimp.gif

When i went to Cali a while back, I saw Zach Randolph at Burger King LAX and this chick from American idol at Disney Land.. 
smokin.gif
hit the in n out near lax, always see someone semi-famous there. beverly center, melrose/fairfax. hike runyon canyon ( game stays out there with his 60 days of fitness crew)  visit MOCA downtown, the getty 

Go to an Angels game.

Disneyland/Knotts/6 Flags?

Hit up the beaches.

Go check out the space shuttle.

- Dodger game (They're not playing great right now, but I still think you should go enjoy the park)
- Griffith Park Observatory: It's free, and it's a nice hike too if you guys were into that kinda thing. Otherwise you can drive to the top and get a great view of Hollywood and LA and check out one of LA's nicer spots. I definitely wouldn' t miss this
- Santa Monica Pier/ 3rd street: Cool little place by the beach. I personally don't go in the water but it's really nice to hang out at. There are plenty of places to eat on 3rd street too. You should have a good time exploring it.
-Hollywood/Highland: I personally don't like this place because I live here and have to deal with tourists all the time, but for some reason everyone flocks to this 4 block strip of land. Jimmy Kimmel is filmed here, and you can explore the walk of fame (I guess haha)

- Dodger game (They're not playing great right now, but I still think you should go enjoy the park)
- Griffith Park Observatory: It's free, and it's a nice hike too if you guys were into that kinda thing. Otherwise you can drive to the top and get a great view of Hollywood and LA and check out one of LA's nicer spots. I definitely wouldn' t miss this
- Santa Monica Pier/ 3rd street: Cool little place by the beach. I personally don't go in the water but it's really nice to hang out at. There are plenty of places to eat on 3rd street too. You should have a good time exploring it.

-Hollywood/Highland: I personally don't like this place because I live here and have to deal with tourists all the time, but for some reason everyone flocks to this 4 block strip of land. Jimmy Kimmel is filmed here, and you can explore the walk of fame (I guess haha)
Listen to this man.

You're going to the wrong part of California then. Bay Area has all the beautiful scenery. Don't need to drink or smoke to enjoy all of that.
im not saying youre wrong but i think visiting  LA comes ahead on ppls list when visiting California. in all honesty you cant go wrong when visiting Cali, whether it be LA, SD or SF. One can also drive to SD from LA and vice versa. 

Back
Top Bottom