Going to Cali next week.....vol LAX

What really good in Cali? Me and my crew are headed to LA next week. Was hoping the cali cats can help us out.

Couple of things.

1) We don't drink
2) We don't smoke w33d (only marlboro menthol lights)
3) We don't want to go clubbing
4) 8 of the 9 guys are married to females (the guy who's not married, his wedding is this June)
5) Some of my friends don't eat outside meat

So i ask, what can we possibly do?

Thanks NT!
Stay home b, You aint ready for LA

Those restrictions are pretty tough honestly. Drinking/not smoking/clubbing is all good as there are many things to enjoy in LA besides that but no eating outside meat???!@#!

What religion are you guys? Those are some heavy DON'T DO's..

You pretty much wanna hit up,
Hollywood BLVD
Downtown LA Staples Center

Thats it.

Why are you coming to LA? Whats the special occasion?

What religion are you guys? Those are some heavy DON'T DO's..

You pretty much wanna hit up,
Hollywood BLVD
Downtown LA Staples Center

Thats it.

Why are you coming to LA? Whats the special occasion?

My friend is getting married in June and we planned this trip for him since he wanted to visit LA.

We are all Muslims, some of my friends have a James Harden beard.

TSA might give us issues, hopefully not.

I'm just scared this trip might be broke
airport - hotel - go eat something to eat - come back to the hotel and watch a movie.

My friend is getting married in June and we planned this trip for him since he wanted to visit LA.

We are all Muslims, some of my friends have a James Harden beard.

TSA might give us issues, hopefully not.

I'm just scared this trip might be broke
airport - hotel - go eat something to eat - come back to the hotel and watch a movie.
youllbe alright, plenty to do without losing an arm and a leg

weather is getting nice so there'll be plenty to see ( cause when youre spoken for, seeing these fine woman is def a spectator sport out here in cali) 

yeah but theres a bunch of homeless people living under it.in La there isnt much to do without spending alot of money, San diego and the bay have alot more outdoor activities in my opinion without having to deal with the terrible traffic of the city, the beaches are a whole lot nicer and it doesnt cost as much.san diego zoo>> disney land

Last edited:
oh they have a golden gate bridge in LA now?
we got the vincent thomas bridge out in san pedro overlooking the la harbor. pretty cool to some, its where all imported stuff comes off the ships from overseas. could be a nice drive into long beach where the queen mary ship is

Dont get me wrong i would love to smoke weed again but my work had random drug test (work for the government)
I don't drink cause ive been sober for 7yrs
I use to club all the time, but i got married and all that stopped
I have my reasons for things i wish i can do but now i cant.
My other friends are straight up *******.

Dont get me wrong i would love to smoke weed again but my work had random drug test (work for the government)
I don't drink cause ive been sober for 7yrs
I use to club all the time, but i got married and all that stopped
I have my reasons for things i wish i can do but now i cant.
My other friends are straight up *******.

its all good man, the jabs are funny, but they just messin around...welcome to the NT fam my dude.

outside meat im thinking is animals they didnt kill themselves??also, where are you coming from OP? i am very interested about hearing how conservative muslims wild out.

What part of LA are y'all staying at?

Since u dont smoke weed (neither do I) and like cigs. U should hit up a Hookah bar, most of them don't sell liquor either. Spot I go to is BYOB, and we def. do that lol

3rd street Promenade in Santa Monica has a lot of touristy type ish for people outside of LA

Melrose is cool, everybody always wants to hit up Melrose/Fairfax district. You're bound to see some ish/run into somebody. Beverly Center and Hollywood is real close to it too.

DTLA is full of random stuff to do too, sneaker stores, bars, cafes, chill spots.

Go down Wilshire passing Crenshaw. All kinds of hipster/artsy stuff down there too

I will say this though, LA is not cheap when you're visiting... Your dough can evaporate pretty quickly.

Back
Top Bottom