Going to Cleveland this weekend. What is there to do?

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif
Oh man, you can't be cereal bro.
Took the words straight outta my mouth... 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
A native Clevelander to the rescue to save this thread...

-The W. 6th club/bar scene's a good look, especially on Saturday night.
-Westside Market's great if you can wake up before noon on Saturday -- snag some good bratwurst and pastries; and maybe some fresh fruit, too.
pimp.gif

-Hot Sauce Williams IS dank... I go to the one on Carnegie/near E. 83rd -- Po 'Boy and half-slab
pimp.gif
. So good!
-Tower City is kind of a ghost town these days, but the Foot Locker and Champs there should have a decent selection (assuming you're still into sneakers).
-I haven't been there since I turned 21 (went to school and currently live in Ann Arbor), but E. 4th has a nice little bar scene for day boozing if you're into that... There's also a bowling alley there (Corner Alley, I believe) that's set up nicely and serves alcohol. It should be right on the same street as the House of Blues.
-If you're venturing out into the 'burbs, Crocker Park in Westlake is very nice and "suburban."
laugh.gif

Have a good time in my city, bro!

laugh.gif
A native Clevelander to the rescue to save this thread...

-The W. 6th club/bar scene's a good look, especially on Saturday night.
-Westside Market's great if you can wake up before noon on Saturday -- snag some good bratwurst and pastries; and maybe some fresh fruit, too.
pimp.gif

-Hot Sauce Williams IS dank... I go to the one on Carnegie/near E. 83rd -- Po 'Boy and half-slab
pimp.gif
. So good!
-Tower City is kind of a ghost town these days, but the Foot Locker and Champs there should have a decent selection (assuming you're still into sneakers).
-I haven't been there since I turned 21 (went to school and currently live in Ann Arbor), but E. 4th has a nice little bar scene for day boozing if you're into that... There's also a bowling alley there (Corner Alley, I believe) that's set up nicely and serves alcohol. It should be right on the same street as the House of Blues.
-If you're venturing out into the 'burbs, Crocker Park in Westlake is very nice and "suburban."
laugh.gif

Have a good time in my city, bro!

Back
Top Bottom