Going to Cleveland this weekend. What is there to do?

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

roll.gif

seriously what's so funny. 
ignore that clown Pat, I went to Cleveland back in 2006, I had a GREAT time, went to a Cavs game and seen LeGreatest play, went to a bar and seen the hottest chicks ever and they was cool cuz I'm from NYC so I was swaggin' on them haters, I stood at a ballerish hotel had the best room service.. Cleveland is a great city, it's the Miami of the midwest, I wanna go back, might go back this summer to see an Indians game, when I get my money up I plan on buying a house in Cleveland since it's so great and is low cost living.
Miami of the midwest 
roll.gif

130704185163.jpg

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

roll.gif

seriously what's so funny. 
ignore that clown Pat, I went to Cleveland back in 2006, I had a GREAT time, went to a Cavs game and seen LeGreatest play, went to a bar and seen the hottest chicks ever and they was cool cuz I'm from NYC so I was swaggin' on them haters, I stood at a ballerish hotel had the best room service.. Cleveland is a great city, it's the Miami of the midwest, I wanna go back, might go back this summer to see an Indians game, when I get my money up I plan on buying a house in Cleveland since it's so great and is low cost living.
Miami of the midwest 
roll.gif

130704185163.jpg

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame or Indians game...

But you probably should take your talents to South Beach instead..

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame or Indians game...

But you probably should take your talents to South Beach instead..

I'm typing this reply with my eyes closed becaue I don't want to read the other replies..

It will make me sad...

I'm typing this reply with my eyes closed becaue I don't want to read the other replies..

It will make me sad...

8 points.

8 points.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Six Flags
Check out the Museum of Farming History (Had a Blast)
Eat at Mos and Fros (Always on the food channel)
Be sure to drive a car at the Cleveland speed track (you can rent a lambo for 15 an hour and drive around an enclosed track)
Also, if you're into outdoorsy things, check out Mount Ohio about 40 miles north of Cleveland
Eat at MomBay American Food Restaurant
Nice!

Six Flags
Be sure to drive a car at the Cleveland speed track (you can rent a lambo for 15 an hour and drive around an enclosed track)
Also, if you're into outdoorsy things, check out Mount Ohio about 40 miles north of Cleveland
Nice!

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Six Flags

Nice!

$15 for an hour? To drive a Lambo? I might actually go to Cleveland some day just to do this.

Unless of course another city offers the same...

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Six Flags

Nice!

$15 for an hour? To drive a Lambo? I might actually go to Cleveland some day just to do this.

Unless of course another city offers the same...

If u want to go out at night, hit up the Warehouse District (NE from Quicken Loans Arena about 3-4 blocks) or the bars around Quicken Loans Arena...

If u want to go out at night, hit up the Warehouse District (NE from Quicken Loans Arena about 3-4 blocks) or the bars around Quicken Loans Arena...

im dead serious, i've never been there before and why say no to a free trip? if any members from the area wanna hang out or whatever inbox me. seriously chill with the negative cleveland stuff though

I'M DOWN TO KICK IT BRO. MY GIRL IS TAKING THE DUI CLASS THIS WEEKEND SO I'M FREE
roll.gif

I VERY RARELY GET TO MEET NIKETALKERS. THE ONES AROUND HERE DON'T SOCIALIZE VERY WELL LOL.

Back
Top Bottom