going to college...sharing a room with a girl? o_O UPDATES and pics pg 3...

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by SFC415

Don't do it. I subleased for my friend's girlfriend , so I was living with 3 girls for an entire summer (I was taking a summer session for college). The rent was $200 cheaper than the cheapest apartment I could find, so I hopped on it ASAP. Trust me, you will never get anywhere on time due to how long they take to shower and get ready
mad.gif
 It was pretty awkward, cause they'd always have friends over, and I'd be the only male in an apartment with 10-20 girls looking at me like "Who the hell is this guy..." 
laugh.gif
 The occassional walking in on my roommate while she was changing wasn't fun either
laugh.gif
 (no, she wasn't
pimp.gif
). At the end of the day, I saved $600 so I can't complain too much
Did u hit any?
None of the roommates, but one of their friends. Indirect female wingmen>>>>>>>>>>male wingmen. When a girl sees that other girls are cool with you and comfortable around you, it's too easy
pimp.gif
 (unless of course they think you like men
laugh.gif
)

Don't do it. I subleased for my friend's girlfriend , so I was living with 3 girls for an entire summer (I was taking a summer session for college). The rent was $200 cheaper than the cheapest apartment I could find, so I hopped on it ASAP. Trust me, you will never get anywhere on time due to how long they take to shower and get ready
mad.gif
 It was pretty awkward, cause they'd always have friends over, and I'd be the only male in an apartment with 10-20 girls looking at me like "Who the hell is this guy..." 
laugh.gif
 The occassional walking in on my roommate while she was changing wasn't fun either
laugh.gif
 (no, she wasn't
pimp.gif
). At the end of the day, I saved $600 so I can't complain too much
Did u hit any?
None of the roommates, but one of their friends. Indirect female wingmen>>>>>>>>>>male wingmen. When a girl sees that other girls are cool with you and comfortable around you, it's too easy
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Did u hit any?
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
)

pretty much, I mean after all I was pretty much the only guy there most of the time
laugh.gif
  I grew out a full beard and stayed in sports attire 24/7 to exude more manliness while I lived there. Oh well, I was willing to sacrifice my dignity for $600 especially since it came out of my pocket
laugh.gif

If its in your price range then do it man..why not? You're never going to truly know how it is til you actually do it. It might be chill as hell. 

I couldn't see the pics on my office computer, so I go on my phone to go see her pic
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
Boo this man, she is very avg, and I don't even like saying that

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Lmao i know her, you good bro.

lol $$%%... I knew someone would recognize her.
laugh.gif

ay... don't go saying anything... I'm tryna find a place to live..

what she like though? why am I good?
laugh.gif

*raises hand*

I know her, too

You good, homie...you good...

Spoiler [+]
I'm just %*%@!+ with you, I have no idea who she is, but do it anyway

dont do it bro ive been there and it wasnt too pretty i had to tell the girl i was talking to at the time that i had smashed my roommate and it didnt turn out to pretty lol but you wont have to many girls visit you due to the fact that you live with another female and they will automatically assume you smashing her.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Lmao i know her, you good bro.

lol $$%%... I knew someone would recognize her.
laugh.gif

ay... don't go saying anything... I'm tryna find a place to live..

what she like though? why am I good?
laugh.gif

*raises hand*

I know her, too

You good, homie...you good...

Spoiler [+]
I'm just %*%@!+ with you, I have no idea who she is, but do it anyway

laugh.gif

Yea, just do it OP. You'll appreciate the connects you might gain from this. My homegirls live in the same spot, and they have guy housemates (not roommates). They're all comfortable. Plus, that's a real decent spot for the price.. I pay 400 to share and live across from campus also.

It's kinda weird that you two will be sharing the master bedroom.  If she's good looking you can try and get it in on those lonely nights.

laugh.gif

I had her in a discussion class a few quarters ago. I probably still have her phone number in my phone because we had to work on some project together. If I remember correctly, she had a boyfriend at the time; I'm not sure if she's still with him since I haven't talked to her since the last day of class. She seemed cool in our group - don't know if that would change when living with her.

Back
Top Bottom