GOING TO HONOLULU HAWAII!! GUNNA POP THE QUESTION! (ADVICE)

hey NT im going to hawaii next mouth with my girl and im going to propose to her
smokin.gif
we are only 20yrs old..alot of ppl have said we are to young or what not ANDEVERYTHING CHANGES after moving in and everything we both have talked bout marriage and despite what everyone has said we still want to do it and pull thruwith it...i know ther will be ups and down but what relationship doesn't...any advice for those who are married/engadeged.... PS ANY BARBERSHOPS inhonolulu like taper fades lol my hair tend to grow fast wanna look good when poping the question haha

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't do it.. What does marriage prove? Love should be the bond that keeps youtwo together, not some papers.[/color]
smh.gif

I mean - it's cool and all you guys wanna get married, but what will that prove really that you guys wouldn't be proving by just waiting awhile?I'm so much different now at 24 than i was at 20, I'd hate to think that I based a lifetime commitment on a decision I made when i was that young.

If you two are meant to be together, you can ALWAYS get married - but just jumping into marriage so young will probably have a person regretting it more oftenthan not. Not saying it can't work out or won't, just that - if it's going to work out, it will... and it won't matter if you're married ornot. On the other hand - if it doesn't work out, now you've gone and got yourself a bunch of issues to deal with.

How long have you two been together? Man the only advice I can give is work, work and work some more. Relationships take consistent work. Always keep God atthe center and keep each other as 1st priority. Period. You keep those two in the 1st slot then you're good to go and everything else with work will fallinto place. Its good to see young people my age getting ready to take this step.

Oh, good luck and God Bless.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Hawaii, how original
You mad cuz you can't go there or what?

Hawaii > just about any other place on Earth

Hawaii is freaking amazing....... been 13 times I believe.... 11 years in a row...... going back in 5 weeks for 12 years in a row

I'm definitely proposing in Hawaii & also going to get married in Hawaii (hopefully)

Back
Top Bottom