GOING TO HONOLULU HAWAII!! GUNNA POP THE QUESTION! (ADVICE)

"Dont do it! Reconsider!"

20?!? naw bruh your too young and havent been through enough in life period to spiritually lock urself in with someone else...hope you didnt gas her up or leadher on yet. like someone else said...if its meant to be, you can always get married

she'll be on your 8===D for this vacation if shes never been though, so just have fun and continue to do good within the relationship!

travel safely and bring me back a mug, magnet or a t-shirt...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

"Dont do it! Reconsider!"

20?!? naw bruh your too young and havent been through enough in life period to spiritually lock urself in with someone else...hope you didnt gas her up or lead her on yet. like someone else said...if its meant to be, you can always get married

she'll be on your 8===D for this vacation if shes never been though, so just have fun and continue to do good within the relationship!

travel safely and bring me back a mug, magnet or a t-shirt...
laugh.gif
Eh I kinda dig this advice but what if they have gone through "enough" to prepare them?

I'm not crapping on you're advice but I do wonder what people mean by "been through enough". Death, taxes, college, people, tang, moneyproblems or etc. What are some trials and tribulations that one would have to go through to get one ready for such a step?

To me, if two people have made the sacrifices, will work towards their goals and stay committed then so be it. We need more of it IMO.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

How long have you two been together? Man the only advice I can give is work, work and work some more. Relationships take consistent work. Always keep God at the center and keep each other as 1st priority. Period. You keep those two in the 1st slot then you're good to go and everything else with work will fall into place. Its good to see young people my age getting ready to take this step.

Oh, good luck and God Bless.
thanx man we will do that for sure!! nice to hear some good feedback!!

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Hawaii, how original
You mad cuz you can't go there or what?

Hawaii > just about any other place on Earth

Hawaii is freaking amazing....... been 13 times I believe.... 11 years in a row...... going back in 5 weeks for 12 years in a row

I'm definitely proposing in Hawaii & also going to get married in Hawaii (hopefully)
Calm down fam, I also plan to propose in Hawaii lol
grin.gif

PS ANY BARBERSHOPS in honolulu like taper fades lol my hair tend to grow fast wanna look good when poping the question haha

Check out Da Wig Shop. On Kalakaua/Kapiolani Near the convention center. Only let KING cut your hair. I repeat only let KING cut your hair..

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

PS ANY BARBERSHOPS in honolulu like taper fades lol my hair tend to grow fast wanna look good when poping the question haha

Check out Da Wig Shop. On Kalakaua/Kapiolani Near the convention center. Only let KING cut your hair. I repeat only let KING cut your hair..
he be cutting good? lol wig shop tho? lol

TBONE95860 wrote:
Whateversclever wrote:
Hawaii, how original

Hawaii is freaking amazing....... been 13 times I believe.... 11 years in a row...... going back in 5 weeks for 12 years in a row

I'm definitely proposing in Hawaii & also going to get married in Hawaii (hopefully)

i have to agree with you i have not been ther before but i have always seen it on tv looks beautiful and congrats best wishes too u fam! let me noe how itgoes!!

The only place by Waikiki (Which I assume that's where you'll be) is under Dukes. Theres an old guy that did my hair DECENT.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

The only place by Waikiki (Which I assume that's where you'll be) is under Dukes. Theres an old guy that did my hair DECENT.

ill try it out i just hope they wont mess my hair up:frown: any other places guys?

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Hawaii, how original
Calm down fam, I also plan to propose in Hawaii lol
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well damn.... you're a fool for that 1st post then
tongue.gif

What is going to change about your relationship that you need to get married so soon?

It is the same now as it will be when you are married, you just have to share your stuff more after you tie the knot.

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:
What is going to change about your relationship that you need to get married so soon?

It is the same now as it will be when you are married, you just have to share your stuff more after you tie the knot.

i see where u coming from the relationship i have with my girl is great and i dont think tieing the knot will change a thing if we just keep our love and trustwe will do just fine along the line yes we are young but we are old enough to make our own decisions
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MOB 650

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

20 years old?

Why end your life?
lol my boyz tell me da same they tell me thers so much (()) OUT ther thats them not me tho
(()) ? Do people ever think about when you're married, its (()) there all the time!
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, how long ya'll been together?
if we just keep our love and trust we will do just fine along the line yes we are young but we are old enough to make our own decisions
grin.gif

Thats it man
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom