Going to Miami for a couple days reccomendations

Depends what you want to do.

Of course there's South Beach, but there are so many other spots you might want to go, and trust me, plenty of places you DON'T want to go.

Well I am going with wifey so were looking for a nice restaraunt & a night spot. Prob hit the beach during the day.

You should eat some Cuban food for sure. Larios is the one of best Cuban Resturaunt.

There's Blue Martinis all over the place if you want to go somewhere that isn't too ghetto. One in Kendall is nice. But my kind of nice time might be different than yours. If you hit up South Beach at night, there ae clubs and bars everywhere.

Depends on who you are. If you are bout that life than king of diamonds if not than you probably want to stay in the safer south beach/downtown areas.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Depends on who you are. If you are bout that life than king of diamonds if not than you probably want to stay in the safer south beach/downtown areas.

Trust me I am about that life, but wifey don't want me to bring the yoppa  

That whole Southbeach area is touristy, once you cross that bridge though (you know the one that they show in every movie based in Miami ever), then you are going into the real Miami. Suburbs and neighborhoods.

never been to the nikki beach in south beach but ive been to the ones in st tropez and marbella.....unreal time

id check it out. go during the day/afternoon

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

You're going to wish you never brought wifey with you.
laugh.gif
Bringing sand to the beach.

I ALWAYS TELL ALL MY OUTTA TOWN HOMIES THIS

YOU GOING TO WISH YOU PICKED UP A BAD MAMI ON THE BACK OF UR JETSKI INSTEAD OF "wIFEY"

I left to the Army after highschool, and everytime I come home, it's a shock.  I'll see a bad chick, and my brother will be like "That's nothing man, you been away from home too long"

It's ridiculous.

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

In the words of Wayne, "Liv on Sunday, King of Diamonds Monday" #kanyeshrug
This

Also hit up Wet Willies and Phat Tuesdays during the day. Best part of Miami is being able to walk around with your drinks. Opium is the club to hit unless you want to pay butsects prices fior Liv or Mansion. Royal bar on 8th and I believe washington is cool. All you can drink top shelf for $25. Hit that spot on Thursday, friday, or saturday night.

Also you gotta hope wifey gets a headache or you aint having any fun.

Back
Top Bottom