Going to Miami for the first time, what clubs/bars/lounges should i hit up?

I'm going in with more than just me for the bottle service
laugh.gif

Only 20-30 for cover? i expected alot more for some reason.

yeah im going down there for spring break... so im definetly taking notes...
this girl i talk to down there, said she stay like 10 minutes away from lil hati.... im like "I wont be seeing you" smh

yo good post

Ima be in Miami for spring break on march 28-31 im stayin at the Boulevard hotel , I only have about $650 for the weekend(hotels already paid for) where shoulda dude hit up on a budget in this area

Most of the hottest clubs have already been posted one that I noticed wasn't is Nocturnal, which is right next door to Space. I like Nocturnal becauseit's open until the following afternoon and the girls are on point, but from what I've heard Mansion is the hottest club. Also, some of my friends staygoing to this strip club called Scarlett's. It seems straight they always be getting trashed over there. If you have trouble figuring out what to do Fridaynight I would recommend going to Nocturnal.

Malls: Aventura, Licoln rd and Bal Harbour
Restaurants: most anytthing on Ocean and Lincoln rd
Clubs: Mansion, Prive, Karu&y, Nocturnal, Space, Opium, Bed
Strip Joints: Rolexx (the Lex), Diamonds, Tootsies
Hotels: hit expedia don't trust those mom-n-pop hotels on south beach straight roach motel status
I think that basically covers it

Last time I went I stayed at the The Savoy hotel, it was crack. As far as the clubs go Mansion is a must, Bed, Opium, Prive are all cool too. I heard Karu& Y is dope as well. Hit up Wet Willies and Clevelanders during the day while ur at it. Have fun!!!!!!

I'm from NYC but I have family in Miami, I was just down there lees than a month ago, the 1 problem I had is I stayed with my cousins and both own carswith manual transmissions so it was hard for me to get anywhere w/o my cousin driving me and there already done with the club scene. So heres the adviceI'm going to give you, clubs are the same everywhere you will have an easier time getting into a club if you a) have more chicks than guys (I saw you saidyou were going for a bachelor party so I'm guessing you won't have girls with you, so the advice I can give you is scoop some girls off the line andtry and get in that way especially if your a lot closer to the entrance than girls are) and b) bottle service also gets you in faster, but be prepared to dropbread if your getting bottle service especially at Mansion or Space. Also since you have a car if you want go down to Ft. Lauderdale its about a 30 min. driveand there are some decent bars/clubs out there and at the Hard Rock, Florida is laid back and there chicks everywhere from slutty young girls to cougars allover the place, so enjoy yourself and have fun!
pimp.gif
oh yea and I'll beback there April 10th-14th to go wild and crazy again!

Thanks this all has been really helpful. So are places like Mansion, and Space, are they jumping every Friday and Saturday or are certain spots the place to beon certain days?

Hit up Wet Willies and Clevelanders
Definetly hit up Wet Willies. The Clevelander wont be back open til April or May because they are remodeling. If i was you i wuld try Mansion. Iwent to Opium on Dec. 30th thinking it would be jumping. It wasnt the DJ was garbage. Women were nice though and Miss New York from I love New york was there.

space on saturdays, if u get there before one say your on "lauras list" and you should get in free, (im on the mailing list, s she puts that out allthe time)
i didnt see the time when your going but if its in the last week of march (ill be there for that time) get ready to drop even more $$$ thats when the WMC(winter music conference) is going on, which means every dj from every genre is gonna be down there, so most fo the big clubs got events,

mansion is alright, i mean your visitng so hit up the beach, and liek you said you were in a bachelor party, pre drink before (to save money) and get thereearly (if your not with girls) so you can get in .

and btw if you open a tab ANYWHERE, make sure hwo much your drinks are, so when it comes time to paying your like DA DA DA daaaaaaaaaaaamn (its happend to me)

if any NTers are gonna be down in miami for WMC/ULTRA get at me!

Back
Top Bottom