Going to NYC tomorrow, cool places to eat/check out?

I'm heading down to NYC to visit family tomorrow and will be staying a couple days. I'm staying either in Long Island or Queens but will spend most of my time in Manhattan.

What are some cool places to eat or check out? Preferably cheap food, I don't have much money.

I've been to NYC quite a bit but never really went anywhere, just walked around midtown/downtown looking at shoe stores, apple store, food, etc, so this is my first time asking NT for actual places to look for.

I will be going to get 53rd and 6th Halal, looking at exotic car dealerships (just for fun), so where else should I check out?

Any NT hooping summits?

vanderveer in brooklyn. Place is real chill, everybody is really cool and the ladies are 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

vanderveer in brooklyn. Place is real chill, everybody is really cool and the ladies are 
devil.gif

Pink houses is better and the folks are much more welcoming. 

queensbridge is a cultural melting pot. worth the trip.

seriously tho, check out this bar called Rockys in red hook. its near IKEA. that place has the best pizza in the city that no one knows about.

^ Forgot to mention I'm not old enough to drink 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Also I'll mainly be midtown so I don't want to travel too far out. I was thinking of just cool places within Manhattan

if you like halal go to 53rd and 6 after 8pm... no its not all hype... if you like hot dogs go to greys papaya... pizza is also cheap in the city as well and any spot is pretty good... if you want a good burger but a lil pricey try shake shack its definitely good

Originally Posted by Kramer

I feel like some of yall are settin him up to get mugged
laugh.gif

I'm broke as hell, carry less than $20 on me, don't have sneakers that can be considered "heat"... no one should mug me
laugh.gif

sundae and cones by washington square park if you like ice cream

shake shack for burgers

grey poupon's for hot dogs ? (imo they taste like any hot dogs newhere)

yea. that's all I got. LOL

sorry OP

hit up chinatown if you not trying to waste too much cash. all depends what you like to eat. Metro card is going to eat that 20 up real fast  

Burgers- hit up joy burger on 100st and lexington

Pizza- Patsy 119st and 1st ave

If you need anymore info let me know what you trying to do

Originally Posted by ksteezy

167st and Grand Concurse, make sure you take a pic...

Of course
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Also thanks to everyone who actually gave me viable places and not trying to get a fellow NTer mugged and thrown into a dumpster
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

hit up chinatown if you not trying to waste too much cash. all depends what you like to eat. Metro card is going to eat that 20 up real fast

I will... I've passed by but never actually walked around in it. And yeah I don't have much money, I just want to walk around midtown and see popular and interesting spots.

Back
Top Bottom