boracay is :pimp:
pimp.gif
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

PI is fun!

- Go to Green Hills :lol:
laugh.gif
sweating again the second you dry yourself off.

- You can pretty much get drunk with little money.

- If you're visiting relatives, especially cousins.. treat them, and buy them things. They'll be more thankful than you can even imagine.

- Mosquitos: don't bring any mosquito repelent from here, buy it over there.. they got like a different breed of those bastards... and they love state-side blood.

- Definitely watch out for pickpocketers; like someone above stated, don't wear anything flashy.

There's a lot more.. I'm too tired from work to think of them all...

Have fun!
LOS ANGELES LAKERS

watch out for chicks with 'itlogs'
White/Red-Blk XX1, sz 9 .. "Family" Team Edition SB, sz 9.5 .. Blk/Baroque-Brown Blazer SB, sz 9.5 (All Shoes completely DEADSTOCK) .. NO Paypal, Money Orders ONLY

Located @ Exit 10 on the NJ Turnpike // GerardoLiwag@tmail.com // AnabolicGardo (AIM)

are you black or white????????

If so, then prepare for being stared at 24/7.

On another note, go to tropical places and provinces like Boracay or Palawan. Also, Check out the Mall Of Asia.

PS. You will eat like a KING for the whole day with just $20, might also last you a week if you spend it wisely.
Reppin dat 3 stars and a Sun
REPPIN DA DOZEROTRES

rabber shoes haha

Bring lots of money and take lots of pictures... I had fun last summer. Try as much Filipino food as you can because for some reason it tastes alot better over there. I wouldn't bring any high end shoes as well as it is rainy season right now.

hit up Bohol in the Visayas :pimp:
pimp.gif
they got great resorts. make sure to visit the worlds smallest monkey too, the Tarsier :D
happy.gif
tarsier.jpg
TeamAutobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

If someone tell you to smash " Pok Pok " girls...that means grade A , top fresh meat , celebrity like girls..
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

watch out for chicks with 'itlogs'

LOL~

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAMMARVEL​
TEAM VOLTRON GREEN LION

I'm over here right now, in Quezon City. It's hot, it's humid, it rains randomly...but the food is the bestttt, and everything is cheap if you convert it into dollars...Go to Eastwood, Rockwell, Mega Mall, and The Fort. Mall of Asia if overrated imo. yup.

expect mosquitos, insane humidity outside, smog, rain and crowded malls
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

Philippines was great. San Miguel Light every night. Only thing I hated was that i couldn't speak tagalog :smh:
smh.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Man P.I is great!!! I felt like a superstar there LOL. I'm a 6'5 Filipino, so when we walked thru the malls or whatnot, people were taking pix of me, pointing and staring :lol:
laugh.gif
ed playing for real and still lost :lol:
laugh.gif

BTW Red horse> San Miguel

Have fun but there, pack a lot of jimmys (make sure you check out Air Force 1, and its not the shoe LOL)

KVN
MILITARY 4'S SZ 15 KVNSKIX@GMAIL.COM
LOTS OF SIZE 14 AND 15 DUNKS AND JORDANS FIRE SALE!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZredutaQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ200QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

last time i went there...my aunts neighbors killed a dog. looked like the dog frm my dog skip. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
pretty sad made me sick for days. ohh yea watch out on wat you eat...you'll neverk now wat it would be

beautiful girls. if u look in the right places, if cousins say we are going out u go with them. i got into a club. at 14.i'm only 15 now lol
a different scent.
amazing hunidity. it's okay if u can't speak tagalog, when the girls hear the american accent they treat u like a king. o and if u hit someone in the shoulder like accidently don't say sorry. they just grunt at you and look away. mall of asia is freakin huge.
boracay is one of the top 10 islands to visit in the world
many fakes. don't buy from the street. there was a shoe spelled Jodn 23. i bought jeans that said lives 108. instead of levis 501.
if u go to baguio, good shepherd strawberry jam, the chunky one. best jam on the face of the earth.
ima be there next week and so stoked.

If you go to the province expect:

- Store on the corner.
- Bbq on the sidewalk.
- Some guy yelling out "BALUUTTTT!"
- People wearing no slippers/sandals/shoes/etc.
Thanks,
AnGeL_O
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Just go out to like Fort or something. Don't listen to people about mosquitos, pickpockets, and snatchers. It's all exagged. Filipinos are some of the nicest people.

A lot of my friends cousins and stuff come here and they absolutely love it. Fil-am broads > my life.

greenhills is hella fun,aside from the "rabber shoes" be prepared for one word you'll hear literally billions of times while your there:"dibidi boss,dibidi."Dont forget to hit up Orange Julius @Unimart!dem chili-cheesedogs are to die for!
FS:Militaries,AJX wht/red sz 11, crazy 1's sunshine,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.

Back
Top Bottom