Going to Philippnes

Joined Sep 18, 2005
What should I expect there?
[hr][/hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee.And teeming with souls shall it ever be.In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Joined Sep 18, 2005
how about sucky sucky for some pesos
[hr][/hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee.And teeming with souls shall it ever be.In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Joined Jun 7, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]smog, dirt, beggars, malls.[hr][/hr]

^^^that's about right. and when there's only 2 lanes for traffic, they make 6 lanes out of 2.
"Sleep is for the weak. Therefore, I'm weak then."

Joined Oct 8, 2003
get your shots
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Equipo Inmigrantes Ilegales/ Founder of EquipoTRIcolor
EquipoTRIcolor​

Joined Feb 28, 2006
depends wehre you go.. if in manila.. be prepared for the smog in your nose.. and ears at the end of the day... get lots of sunblock.. wear just 1 layer of clothing.. and bring what you intend to leave
I can say, "I got to see Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, Wayne Gretzky, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, & LaDainian Tomlinson Play".
(Let's see if anyone wants to copy my sig.)

Joined Sep 18, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr] why did you just answer to your own post? [hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

Joined Oct 16, 2005
Don't try to be really flashy over there, they have a lot of hold-ups. Boracay and Cebu are places that you should consider going to, though right now it is rainy season. the Mall Of Asia should be a spot to go to, it's a nice place. Oh yea, you'll be taking cold baths too.
TeamLakers
teamautobot​
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings"​

Joined Jan 6, 2006
get ready for musty weather, even when it's raining. &lots of insects, insect repellent (especially at night) will be very handy.

oh btw, NEVER take out your valuables in public, i.e cellphones, ipods, cameras. lots of snatchers there. my phone almost got jacked at church :smh:
Quote:[hr][/hr] cold baths[hr][/hr]
i love taking cold baths when i'm back at home. :smile:
Team Macintosh
TEAM BIOLOGY
failing in love.

Joined Sep 18, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr] Expect Filipinos. [hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

Joined Nov 9, 2001
expect to have a lot of fun! i just got back from my PI vacation with my lady..can't wait to go back next year
[hr][/hr]
Team Washington Wizards​
[hr][/hr]
Agent Zero
Please stay in DC!​

Joined Jun 25, 2007
take me with you.... I love me some authentic pinay......yay...
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

Joined Sep 18, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr] GFlower8 [hr][/hr]
:x
[hr][/hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

Joined Feb 28, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]I love me some authentic pinay..[hr][/hr]

hahah wow.. u like them fobs?
I can say, "I got to see Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, Wayne Gretzky, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, & LaDainian Tomlinson Play".
(Let's see if anyone wants to copy my sig.)

Joined Sep 18, 2005
I like them authentic pinays VNDS
[hr][/hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

Joined Feb 9, 2007
Yo, can you please post pics when you come back?? i'm homesick :frown:
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S
2 people using this screen name.sole lovely/mjbetch/a filipino
TEAM MAC​

Joined Jun 25, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr] u like them fobs?[hr][/hr]
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

Joined Oct 6, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]hahah wow.. u like them fobs?[hr][/hr]
:smh:
ed jumping up trying pick up the money. :rofl:
:rofl:
:rofl:

- those dudes are ******ed I probably make 10 that stupid @#%$ manager...dude won't let me in.

- PI also got some corrupted @#%$ people.

- other then PI is one fun place to VISIT.

- We went on all kinds of trips all over the country. Boracay, Palawan, Cebu, Subic Bay, the province and all kinds of places...

- I haven't been there since 2000 (right after I graduated HS), I had a lot fun...I felt like a king...with my $500 budget for 3 weeks.
TEAM AIRMAX FAMILY
4L8O15S16T23! 42

Joined Jun 11, 2006
fake shoes.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S
Quote:[hr][/hr]What?!?!? I could rub one out while looking through a keyhole at a damp newspaper clipping in a smoke filled room with an eye patch on. [hr][/hr]

Top Bottom