Going to Puerto Rico for 4 days... Recommendations needed!

Going with a few of the homies...not the wifey. Any must see / must dos? Staying in Old San Juan. For my NTers who been/live there let me know what spots I need to hit. Thnx 

Going with a few of the homies...not the wifey. Any must see / must dos? Staying in Old San Juan. For my NTers who been/live there let me know what spots I need to hit. Thnx 

How long you staying for?

Like I told last dude who came here, stay the hell away from non-tourist areas.
smile.gif
Trust me.

Depends on what you and your friends want to do. Talk to the hotel people and they should be able to hook you up with local attractions, like the Bio Bay, the Rainforest, etc. Lots of clubs in San Juan and others in Guaynabo which is a little 10-15 minute drive.

If you do go to clubs, just chill. Dudes here get pissy over everything and it's not solved with fists anymore. Seriously.

Anything you need, send me a PM.

How long you staying for?

Like I told last dude who came here, stay the hell away from non-tourist areas.
smile.gif
Trust me.

Depends on what you and your friends want to do. Talk to the hotel people and they should be able to hook you up with local attractions, like the Bio Bay, the Rainforest, etc. Lots of clubs in San Juan and others in Guaynabo which is a little 10-15 minute drive.

If you do go to clubs, just chill. Dudes here get pissy over everything and it's not solved with fists anymore. Seriously.

Anything you need, send me a PM.

Old San Juan is nice man. Enjoy yourself there and make sure you show respect to the thousands of pigeons there.

Old San Juan is nice man. Enjoy yourself there and make sure you show respect to the thousands of pigeons there.

I'll be there in June for 2 weeks.

Lots of stuff to do. Plenty of beaches, shopping, eating. El Morro, Old San Juan, El Yunque, Plaza Las Americas, Culebra and Vieques. List goes on and on.

Just depends on what you and your buddies want to do and how much time you have.

I'll be there in June for 2 weeks.

Lots of stuff to do. Plenty of beaches, shopping, eating. El Morro, Old San Juan, El Yunque, Plaza Las Americas, Culebra and Vieques. List goes on and on.

Just depends on what you and your buddies want to do and how much time you have.

Preciate the advice... we'll be down there from thurs till monday... definitely trying to do some of the outdoor adventures in the day and hit the bars/clubs @nite.

5 of us going and 2 guys birthdays are this weekend... so we tryna find a nice strip joint
wink.gif

Preciate the advice... we'll be down there from thurs till monday... definitely trying to do some of the outdoor adventures in the day and hit the bars/clubs @nite.

5 of us going and 2 guys birthdays are this weekend... so we tryna find a nice strip joint
wink.gif

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

wink.gif

frenchy's for the strip joint. basically a *%%!+ house lmao

strap up for sure

Back
Top Bottom