Going to Puerto Rico for 4 days... Recommendations needed!

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Preciate the advice... we'll be down there from thurs till monday... definitely trying to do some of the outdoor adventures in the day and hit the bars/clubs @nite.

5 of us going and 2 guys birthdays are this weekend... so we tryna find a nice strip joint
wink.gif

frenchy's for the strip joint. basically a *%%!+ house lmao

strap up for sure

Originally Posted by mindless2778

How long you staying for?

Like I told last dude who came here, stay the hell away from non-tourist areas.
smile.gif
Trust me.

Depends on what you and your friends want to do. Talk to the hotel people and they should be able to hook you up with local attractions, like the Bio Bay, the Rainforest, etc. Lots of clubs in San Juan and others in Guaynabo which is a little 10-15 minute drive.

If you do go to clubs, just chill. Dudes here get pissy over everything and it's not solved with fists anymore. Seriously.

Anything you need, send me a PM.

pretty much, the hood parts of PR, are hood parts, just like any non US country you visit, stick to where all the tourists are at.

smile.gif
Trust me.

Depends on what you and your friends want to do. Talk to the hotel people and they should be able to hook you up with local attractions, like the Bio Bay, the Rainforest, etc. Lots of clubs in San Juan and others in Guaynabo which is a little 10-15 minute drive.

If you do go to clubs, just chill. Dudes here get pissy over everything and it's not solved with fists anymore. Seriously.

pretty much, the hood parts of PR, are hood parts, just like any non US country you visit, stick to where all the tourists are at.

pimp.gif
la concha, old san juan, culebra, el condado,
just enjoy everything,
cant wait to go back

pimp.gif
la concha, old san juan, culebra, el condado,
just enjoy everything,
cant wait to go back

smile.gif
Trust me.

other than clubbing, girls, eating, drinking and whatnot, bioluminescent bay is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smile.gif
Trust me.

other than clubbing, girls, eating, drinking and whatnot, bioluminescent bay is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by syxth element

Preciate the advice... we'll be down there from thurs till monday... definitely trying to do some of the outdoor adventures in the day and hit the bars/clubs @nite.

5 of us going and 2 guys birthdays are this weekend... so we tryna find a nice strip joint
wink.gif

strap up for sure

I didn't get to hit up Frenchy's when I was out there last month, but did hit up D'girls and Lollipop... D'girls was kind of weak.

All them girls at these !##*%/strip house's sniff mad coke.

For $160 you can slay any of the girls in Lollipop... didn't find out about D'girls though.

All of those strip clubs (Frenchy's, Lollipop, D'girls) are owned by the same dude/crew/gang so I'm pretty sure you can $%+! for cash.

Staying by the tourist parts man they be trying to straight rip you off... cabbies are the worst... wish we would rented a car while we were out there.

I stayed at Concard or something like that hotel... it was real nice though... it was like heaven and relaxing while chilling at the hotel.

Have fun... be safe.

wink.gif

strap up for sure

I didn't get to hit up Frenchy's when I was out there last month, but did hit up D'girls and Lollipop... D'girls was kind of weak.

For $160 you can slay any of the girls in Lollipop... didn't find out about D'girls though.

All of those strip clubs (Frenchy's, Lollipop, D'girls) are owned by the same dude/crew/gang so I'm pretty sure you can $%+! for cash.

Staying by the tourist parts man they be trying to straight rip you off... cabbies are the worst... wish we would rented a car while we were out there.

I stayed at Concard or something like that hotel... it was real nice though... it was like heaven and relaxing while chilling at the hotel.

Have fun... be safe.

Culebra is the nicest beach I've ever been to in my life. Even tho I go to PR every yr, its been about 5 yrs since I've been to that beach.
Anyways I partial cause my fam is from there but go to Ponce. La Guancha, Parque de Bombas eat at Ponto Once... Cant wait to go back in Dec.

Oh yeah...

Whatever you do...

Stay away from La Pearla... at all costs.

You won't make it back to the US or out alive.

Culebra is the nicest beach I've ever been to in my life. Even tho I go to PR every yr, its been about 5 yrs since I've been to that beach.
Anyways I partial cause my fam is from there but go to Ponce. La Guancha, Parque de Bombas eat at Ponto Once... Cant wait to go back in Dec.

Oh yeah...

Whatever you do...

Stay away from La Pearla... at all costs.

You won't make it back to the US or out alive.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

wink.gif

strap up for sure

Have fun... be safe.
Yoooo 
eek.gif
 Where have you been? 
laugh.gif
 I sent you a PM when you got back or were supposed to, jut wanted to know how it all went for ya. 
I told you about the car and letting me know if you wanted a ride. 
laugh.gif

La Perla = no bueno. 

And like dude said, cabs here will rip you off, especially tourists. Sent you a PM

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

wink.gif

strap up for sure

Have fun... be safe.
Yoooo 
eek.gif
 Where have you been? 
laugh.gif
 I sent you a PM when you got back or were supposed to, jut wanted to know how it all went for ya. 
I told you about the car and letting me know if you wanted a ride. 
laugh.gif

La Perla = no bueno. 

And like dude said, cabs here will rip you off, especially tourists. Sent you a PM

Yea i heard that cabs out there are crazy expensive... put in the reservation for a rental last week. That bio bay looks pretty sick 
eek.gif
.... anybody know if i can come up on some cuban cigars down there
laugh.gif
?

Yea i heard that cabs out there are crazy expensive... put in the reservation for a rental last week. That bio bay looks pretty sick 
eek.gif
.... anybody know if i can come up on some cuban cigars down there
laugh.gif
?

Back
Top Bottom