going to the movies by yourself

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

Whodini- Friends
pimp.gif
I can't roll solo entirely to a place like that
grin.gif

i do when im bored and juss wanna get out. its not that big a deal, plus people i go with are probably gonna be annoying anyways asking every two seconds,whats going on? whats happening? i hate that

Freshman year, I used to do this to just get away from the house and all of my friends were busy (home life was kinda F-ed then.)

I don't do it anymore, but that's not to say I wouldn't. I'm just too busy.

I'd never watch a comedy or romance flick or anything, though. It's always been movies that I never got around to seeing with my friends.

i've done it once or twice..because i would have like a 4 hour break in between these two classes, and i would get so bored and have nothing to do, thereis a movie theater like 3 minutes from the school, so i'd go peep something if there was something worth watching. I think the last time i went by myselfwas to see departed.

When i used to have free time like one morning class and then one in the evening, i'd do it. An empty matinee is a great place to collect your thoughts orjust get lost, for cheap +student id discount.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

how hard is it to ask a homie or girl to come with you?
grin.gif
Its not hard at all but if you decide to go on a whim then going alone is fine

I've done it before and It wasn't as bad I thought it would be. It just sucks that you got nobody to talked after you finish watching it.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If I ever want to see Terminator I'm going to have to.
You'd be better off taking $10 and flushing it down the toilet.

Terrible, terrible movie

I've considered it but never actually gone through with it, nothing

Wrong with it I'll do it sometime this summer

I do it when Im single. I don't see anything wrong with it. The last movie that I saw alone was Inside Man and it was great, no issues.

I used to watch movies alone and it was well, I never had to worry about anyone else and I could just enjoy the movie and popcorn.

I watch movies at home alone so I see no problem with going to the movies by myself.
I've done it in the past, however, now with the internet and the easy access it provides to current films, i resort to other options to see the latestblockbusters

Back
Top Bottom