going to the philippines! what do i do?!

im going to the philippines in may and i would like some suggestions for things to check out, do, eat.... whatever is a must when in the philippines! im gonnaterrorize the women there, thats for damn sure!

Just keep an eye out for CHIXILOGS and you'll be fine.

laugh.gif

terrorrize the woman??lol..tips:get your vaccinations up to date!thats a first.Dont rock anything that makes you look like your rich or got money.You will getmugged ..lol..where you goin btw.Im going next year and back to guam as well.

going to manila. im actually pretty damn clueless as to where ill be staying. im gonna get in contact with my uncle, im sure ill be staying with him. and illprobably check out these high rise condos in mikati (the beverly hills of the philippines, i hear), the travel agent got me interested. but yeah definitely eateverything i can. im gonna youtube andrew zimmerns trip to the pi. lol.

i hear borocay is great, too. im gonna straight be getting pampered out there. im having high expectations!

any suggestions?!

Originally Posted by mikeytalkdotcom

im going to the philippines in may and i would like some suggestions for things to check out, do, eat.... whatever is a must when in the philippines! im gonna terrorize the women there, thats for damn sure!

make sure they're "women" first.
Also don't bring your nice shoes... your cousins will ask for em lol.

Youll have a great time man. If the airfare from NYC wasn't so expensive + the cost of pasalubong for all my family members I'd be out there moreoften.

You won't be disappointed with Boracay at all. Definitely get that fresh pandesal every morrning and try mangosteen, pretty addicting stuff.

So ya man, get it in over there, and come through with the pics.

I hope you have a family member tag along with you or something, otherwise youll probably be overcharged for a lot of things. I speak tagalog, but they couldsense the American in it, automatic markup!

im going to the philippines in may and i would like some suggestions for things to check out, do, eat.... whatever is a must when in the philippines! im gonna terrorize the women there, thats for damn sure!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no you're not.....unless you go to pegasus or something like that and bring your nice american dollars

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

make sure they're "women" first.
Also don't bring your nice shoes... your cousins will ask for em lol.

roll.gif

Ya a luggage lock is definitely a mandatory investment.

I was packed and ready to go back to the US, made sure everything was in my luggage, went to sleep and locked it up in the morning.

Then I get back to the US and I'm missing a bunch of clothes and a pair of XII's my cousin kept asking me about. My other kicks were still there.hmmm...

whats air force one? where are the party areas? anyone in the PI that wants to meet up and party? im down for that food tour king, ill pm you

go to embassy club, dolce, fianna, .. its located in makati and quezon city area ..

here are some pinay chicks from the philippines

Back
Top Bottom