Going to Universal Studios Orlando anyone have coupons for admission?

Going to universal from 10/22-10/28 and I had a hook up for admission who just bailed on me, anyone have any coupons or hook ups?

Their really aren't any real deals so to speak. If you buy online from Universal webiste they discount price of tickets compared to the gate price. You save a decent amount of money the more days you are there. You can also check your hotel concierge services. When we went in July they had some deals on 3 and 4 day passes. The only drawback is that they are similar to those timeshare things. They wanted us to go to a disney resort for a breakfast meeting and tour, then we get the passes for like $75 or $80 buck I think. We already had ours so we passed on that. There are a lot of places around the strip that sell discounted tickets.

We were told that what they do is buy used passes that haven'te been fully used, like 2 days on a 3 day or something like that. They sell it to the tourist. You will see lots of these places around. Be careful with them because the park admission uses finger prints to identify each person to their ticket. If the prints don't match you are assed out.

What kind of hook up were you getting if you don't mind me asking?

If you find something better than this let me know

https://www.universalorlando.com/Theme-Park-Tickets/General-Admission.aspx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom