Going to Vegas for the 4-day weekend....any advice?

I've never actually stayed in Vegas before, just passed through so this is gonna be the first time. Going with about 10 people, bros/girlies mixed, staying at the Monte Carlo. It's about to be in the 100s, so I know its gonna be hot. Last summer I spent a couple months in the south of Spain so I'm fine with hot weather, but I do know the desert heat can be pretty harsh. Any experience with getting in clubs? tips? things to do i might miss?

I've never actually stayed in Vegas before, just passed through so this is gonna be the first time. Going with about 10 people, bros/girlies mixed, staying at the Monte Carlo. It's about to be in the 100s, so I know its gonna be hot. Last summer I spent a couple months in the south of Spain so I'm fine with hot weather, but I do know the desert heat can be pretty harsh. Any experience with getting in clubs? tips? things to do i might miss?

Get pedo and don't remember jack caca. if you do that it will be the best long weekend you will ever have. thank me later for the advice.

Get pedo and don't remember jack caca. if you do that it will be the best long weekend you will ever have. thank me later for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom