GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Going to work in the morning with all my stuff packed in the whip
laugh.gif
. get to take off at 10am so hopefully traffic from san fernando to vegas won't be too bad. In the 210 and 15 fwys we trust! 
tongue.gif

tryst was so so last night, way to much house music, a lot females though...but def came up on some connections, hopefully meet up with them before I leave.... anyone checking out Trey Songs tonight at Tao???? Im debating if it's worth the $70 they asking or should I just check out Marquee or 1oak.. definitely need hip hop music tonight..

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Going to work in the morning with all my stuff packed in the whip
laugh.gif
. get to take off at 10am so hopefully traffic from san fernando to vegas won't be too bad. In the 210 and 15 fwys we trust! 
tongue.gif

come back and get me bro!!! Im right here in the 818 Granada Hills... lol
have fun out there!!! be safe!

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Co-sign, although I did receive some dome from one of the girls at sapphire. For the most part even though it's the "largest strip club in the world" only 1/3 of it was being used when I was there. Girls were nice though.

How much that run you chief?
$150 including some cheapo bottle of champagne that she had me buy when we went to a separate section from the original lap dance place. Maybe a bit hustled but roulette covered that. (Kanye shrug)
As far as it being a rumor, anything can happen in Vegas.

describe how u engaged? they have rubbers on standby?

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Planing on doing it up hangerover style when I go, next thread
man.. i got a 32gb card for my phone just for my trip... one of my friends told me his buddy brought extra money just in case he needed to post bail

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

what kind of kicks should i bring down there?
I say keep it limited.
One versatile enough for each of your morning/afternoon fits (doubt you'll wear pants, too hot) and one pair of dress shoes.

I myself will be bringing a pair of Roshe Runs + black dress shoes + possible Clark Dessert boots.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

what kind of kicks should i bring down there?
I say keep it limited.
One versatile enough for each of your morning/afternoon fits (doubt you'll wear pants, too hot) and one pair of dress shoes.

I myself will be bringing a pair of Roshe Runs + black dress shoes + possible Clark Dessert boots.
i keep looking at those kicks, but they look like game of throne shoes
laugh.gif
...  i gonna bring a pair of 09 AM's, lebron sandals, black dress (shoes for the club).. do i need to wear slacks to get in?.. i wanna get my hands on a pair of cole haan lunar chukka

One pair that's comfortable for walking and look decent with shorts (it's hot as hell)
One pair of dress shoes
Flip-flops, if you're going to any pools

As for pants, personally I like to wear dress slacks, but any pair of dark and clean denim is fine. Hell, one of the guys I was with last year for XS was rocking Antik and Creative Recs. We had a table, so it helped a bit on the dress code restrictions.

I normally just wear Chucks, but this next trip I might actually bust out some Air Maxes for walking up and down the Strip.

i hate chucks... feels like im walking on cardboard... my son even hated them and was 4.... cant go wrong with 09-12 AM's though

Earl's Sandwich
Wynn Buffet

.........Where else?
laugh.gif

inb4 Pink's...Highly overrated (At least LV's location).

my cousin told me to go to some crawfish place, and hash house.. im gonna go to in and out first since i never been there and we dont have one up here in the PNW..

Earl's Sandwich
Wynn Buffet

.........Where else?
laugh.gif

M Buffet (it's not on the strip, maybe a 15 minute drive down the 15)
Aloha Kitchen
There's a secret pizza spot in the Cosmopolitan that is bomb as hell, wouldnt know how to get there since because the only time I went there I was on bars and drunk as hell

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

Earl's Sandwich
Wynn Buffet

.........Where else?
laugh.gif

There's a secret pizza spot in the Cosmopolitan that is bomb as hell, wouldnt know how to get there since because the only time I went there I was on bars and drunk as hell
It ain't that hard. Third floor, between Jaleo and Blue Ribbon (both excellent restaurants, btw). It's a hallway with a bunch of album covers and LPs along the walls.

That being said, it's really good pizza. I think they've jacked up prices though. Probably like $5/slice now, but two of those makes for a meal, for me anyway.

You really can't go wrong with any restaurants at Cosmo. Been to Blue Ribbon and STK multiple times. Love those spots. If you want a burger, go to Holstein's. Their spiked shakes are great too.

what the hell you still doing awake?... i heard of some places that have a lot of micro brews or a very big selection i need to get to the best one

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Simple question, how much is needed to have a good time? Like a 3 day trip

It depends on what you doing, you gambling alot? Bottle service? Shopping? If yes to the first two budget $2500ish for splitting bottle service with average gambling. If no, you could get away with 1k. If shopping add whatever the cost of what you plan on buying. I've been to Vegas before for 3 days and didn't go wild and just spend $600. Other times though ive blown 5k.

the pool parties were the highlight of my weekend. marquee and encore beach were top notch as always. the nightclubs were just a mess. I think im done with them on holiday weekends unless I get a table. way too crowded. i'll either hit lounges or lesser known clubs if doing general admission.

got back from XS around 2am last nite. got up 3hrs later, packed, and hit the road at 6am. little to no traffic. made it back to LA in 4 hrs
smile.gif

all in all had a blast. looking forward to going back in Oct for a non holiday weekend for the lowrider supershow. will be my 1st time staying at the wynn. can't wait!

Who's going to EDC? Also, from the previous years would you guys say its worth it to get the shuttle pass or just cab it to the event? First time going to Vegas woot, watching the Pac fight as well!

Back
Top Bottom