GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

thanks for the tips guys, I went ahead and cancelled my room at the venetian and booked the two room suite at the PH towers for ~$811 after taxes.
pimp.gif

thanks for the tips guys, I went ahead and cancelled my room at the venetian and booked the two room suite at the PH towers for ~$811 after taxes.
pimp.gif

^^thats an awesome deal! is there any more deals like that floating around anywhere? im trying to find a good deal for 2 rooms or a suite to go in 3 weeks. thanks NT
pimp.gif

^^thats an awesome deal! is there any more deals like that floating around anywhere? im trying to find a good deal for 2 rooms or a suite to go in 3 weeks. thanks NT
pimp.gif

^ check to see if that promo code still works. it looks like PH was stripping it down the minute it hit slickdeals but you might still be able to get a studio suite with it.

^ check to see if that promo code still works. it looks like PH was stripping it down the minute it hit slickdeals but you might still be able to get a studio suite with it.

Originally Posted by shoehd

any niketalkers out there know of any great deals for 2 rooms or a 2 bedroom suite at the strip for the weekend of august 12-15?
greatly appreciated! thanks!

same boat! any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by shoehd

any niketalkers out there know of any great deals for 2 rooms or a 2 bedroom suite at the strip for the weekend of august 12-15?
greatly appreciated! thanks!

same boat! any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i tried it but unfortunately i missed out
frown.gif

hopefully another great deal comes through within the next week, that was a great promo

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i tried it but unfortunately i missed out
frown.gif

hopefully another great deal comes through within the next week, that was a great promo

booked today 922-925 
red eye flight back to the east coast late sunday night cuz its at 1150pm

so im goin with Hard Rock, just chill at reHab on sunday should be a live weekend with the music festival in town

booked today 922-925 
red eye flight back to the east coast late sunday night cuz its at 1150pm

so im goin with Hard Rock, just chill at reHab on sunday should be a live weekend with the music festival in town

trying to plan a trip to Vegas for November. is that a good time to go? my boy said we should go for spring break instead, but I don't know if I wanna go during all the spring break madness.

trying to plan a trip to Vegas for November. is that a good time to go? my boy said we should go for spring break instead, but I don't know if I wanna go during all the spring break madness.

Just came back this week.  The Cosmo is hands down the best place to stay at.  While I went up to the room early, my boys saw Wade, Bron, Melo, and CP3 just walking around.  Also went to their club Marquee on a Monday night, it as seriously the best time I've ever had at a club.  Cosmopolitan or bust!

Just came back this week.  The Cosmo is hands down the best place to stay at.  While I went up to the room early, my boys saw Wade, Bron, Melo, and CP3 just walking around.  Also went to their club Marquee on a Monday night, it as seriously the best time I've ever had at a club.  Cosmopolitan or bust!

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

When is ur spring break? I went for the whole week, wasn't crazy...pool season was just starting and it was the final four.

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

When is ur spring break? I went for the whole week, wasn't crazy...pool season was just starting and it was the final four.

cosmo was my first choice but other ppl were on a budget

im def goin there next time, i already love vegas tho man its an everything wrapped into 1 for adults.

cosmo was my first choice but other ppl were on a budget

im def goin there next time, i already love vegas tho man its an everything wrapped into 1 for adults.

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

Let me guess, Bosh's invite got lost in the mail?

Yeah, heard they were in town recently livin' it up. My boy saw Greg Oden a lot there (at Cosmo, that is) back in the first few months it was open. Kinda random. He'd just be chillin' alone.

Yeah, heard they were in town recently livin' it up. My boy saw Greg Oden a lot there (at Cosmo, that is) back in the first few months it was open. Kinda random. He'd just be chillin' alone.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif

& word on Cosmo?.. i gotta hit that up next..

btw, what about VDara? nobody ever talks about it.. seems like a cool place. 

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif

& word on Cosmo?.. i gotta hit that up next..

btw, what about VDara? nobody ever talks about it.. seems like a cool place. 

Back
Top Bottom